𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍' 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍' 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍

𝟕:𝟓𝟖 𝐏𝐌

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗚 (𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗗) 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

(A/N: future me, how'd you feel while writing this?– not good lol)

~~~

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

(A/N: don't start music yet)

"Beautifuuullll," Connie got up from your bed and walked over to the closet where you were.

"Whattttt?" you asked him. He came up from behind you and wrapped his arms over your shoulders and placed his chin on the top of your head.

"Next time we fuck, we should totally take pics with Sasha's polaroid camera I stole."

"Huh?" you questioned. "Why did you even steal her camera?" you turned around to face him and he placed his hands on your waist.

"So we can totally take hot sex pics together—"

"Oh my lorrrrdddddd," you hit his chest then walked off to go lay back on the bed.

Connie looked at your backside up and down then licked his lips. "God I love you," he whispered under his breath lowly.

"What?" you plopped on the bed then gave him a confused look.

"I said that 'we should go for round 2'," he played off smoothly then flashed you a smile.

He then proceeded to walk towards you and lay on the bed next to you. "No, 'cause I'm sore."

"Shii, then lemme help with that," Connie sat up then sat you up and began to massage your shoulders.

"Ow! Your massages are terrible," you teased him.

"Hush," he shushed you and continued to massage you. "But it wouldn't be terrible if I did this..."

Connie started to place kisses on your neck, which made you giggle and you tried to push him away.

"Connieeeeee, stop it."

He ignored your giggles and kept up the kissy attacks. "And... why would... I wanna... do... that?" he asked in between kisses.

You kept laughing and eventually, the two of you fell back down and ended up in a spooning position.

"Are you horny right now?" you asked him as you felt his "little guy" up against your ass.