𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟬

𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍' 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟗𝐓𝐇, 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟕 𝐀𝐌

~~~

After spending three nights in Miami, you and Connie had to go back home to New York. He loved his time with your parents the same way they loved their time with him.

Your mom and Erwin were suspicious about your relationship with him at first, because of your previous heartbreak, but after seeing how Connie treated you like a princess, all of their previous doubts washed away.

They knew you were in good hands and supported your relationship to the fullest.

"This shirt?" you held a green graphic tee up to your chest. "Or this one?" you then switched and put a blue one up against your chest.

"I like you better with nothing to be honest," Connie answered, not even looking in your direction. He was laying on your bed texting Jean so you threw a hanger at him to get his attention. "Ow! That was my tit babe!"

Connie held onto his titty, attempting to soothe it. "Well if you would stop lookin' at your phone and help me, I wouldn't have to throw shit at you."

"I was tryna text Jean and ask him for a hangout, until you went all Street Fighter on me," you only responded to his whines by blowing him a kiss. "I wanted to see if all of us could hang out again. It's been a minute."

Your friend group hadn't hung out together in a while because you all had very busy schedules. Mikasa's been visiting her maternal family in Japan for the past two weeks while Jean's been traveling for engineering internships. Sasha's been hustling at her side job, and Armin and Renee had been booked for back-to-back fashion gigs. Ymir and Historia have been off doing their own thing while Amani and Eren were busy being parents, and you and Connie have been on vacation.

Everyone was busy with their own lives. But according to Jean, you all were back in New York, so he and Connie were trying to plan a hang out for tonight.

"Yeah, it has been a minute," you agreed with Connie while throwing on the green graphic tee. "Where are y'all plannin' we hang out at?"

"Jean said he wanted to host." After getting dressed in your closet, you walked over to the bed and laid down with Connie.

"Shiiiit, I'm down for that."

"Bet, let's go tell Renee and Armin then," you halted his movement before he could get out of bed any further.

"Nah, don't go yet. I wouldn't bother them if they're not out of bed by twelve..." You remembered the time you tried to wake them up at noon and ended up seeing Armin's... third leg. You were scarred for some time, and all Renee said to you after that encounter was, "It was big wasn't it?"