𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰

𝐌&𝐌'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

𝐌&𝐌'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

𝟒:𝟓𝟖 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"Connie!"

"What? I thought you could just take them," he said in a whiny voice.

"You're a fuckin' idiot I swear." He tried to catch some M&Ms with his hand and ended up dropping some on the floor. "You have to get a bag first," you went to go get a bag near the M&M dispensers so that he wouldn't drop anymore.

"Ohhhhh, yeah you right." He took the bag from your hand and poured some M&Ms in there. You were about to do the same but then Connie stopped you by putting his hand on top of yours.

"How 'bout we just share a bag beautiful?" He still had that stupid ass grin on his face with his head slightly tilted up, looking at you through his hooded eyelids.

"I don't know where your hands have been."

"Hopefully they're in your-" You covered his mouth with your hand then slapped his chest.

"Jeez! Why are you so blunt?" You snatched the bag from his hand and poured some M&Ms from the dispenser while cursing under your breath.

Connie eyed you the whole time, happy that he was able to get the opportunity to spend some time with you.

"I like your tattoos," he said smoothly. "They're cute."

"Thanks," you handed him the bag and began to walk towards the stairs.

"We should get a matching ones sometime. I could use some more."

"You have a tat?" You stopped walking, raised an eyebrow, and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Yeah wanna see?" Before you could answer the question, Connie pulled up his sweatshirt, revealing a blue butterfly tattoo on the side of his ribs. "It's kinda like the one you have on your hand- Oh and I got another one, but I barely remember how I got it because I was high."

He pulled down the top of his sweatshirt to display the second one that was on the side of his neck.

"Connie, what does that say?" You pointed to the tattooed words and he shrugged.

"I don't even know. My friend Jean stick and poked it on me." You rolled your eyes and tried to get a better look at it.

"How do you not know what your own tat says- good lord!"

"What does it say?" You just laughed and kept walking. "What does it say?!"

"How 'bout you ask Jean," you snickered some more and went up the escalators. Connie followed right behind you and whined.

"Stink..." he had a frown on his face and yours had a shocked expression.

"Connie, I know you did not just call me 'stink'." He laughed and you rolled your eyes again then smirked.