𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘

𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟓 𝐏𝐌

~~~

"When does class end?" Connie whispered over to you.

"Connie it started 5 minutes ago," you whispered back to him. You and Renee understood the lesson completely, so the two of you didn't bother taking any notes.

"This shits soooo boring. Why aren't you writing anything down?" Connie had his elbow on the table, with his hand supporting his head.

"I already understand this." You pulled out your computer so that you could work on your assignment for your film production class to pass the time.

"You see stink, I knew you were smart." Connie smiled at you then leaned back in his seat.

"You know what, I don't think the name is cute anymore," Sasha said while shaking her head.

"Right, like what the fuck is stink?" Armin added.

"Fuckin' weird," Jean said while writing notes down.

"Hey Jean, don't you call Mikasa 'shawty'?" Connie said mockingly, only earning silence from Jean. "Mhm, okay," Connie rolled his eyes and pulled out his airpods to listen to music, while Jean sucked his teeth and continued writing his notes.

"Wanna listen?" Connie passed you one of his noticeably clean airpods, so that you could listen to music with him.

(A/N: bae valid bc he not musty 😩🙏🏾)

"Yeah sure," you took one of his airpods and he scrolled through his playlist to find a song, and he ended up choosing Sorrows by Bryson Tiller.

(A/N: i suggest playing it for the mood)

"You like that?" Connie made sure you were okay with the song playing and you gave him a thumbs up.

"Yeah Bryson's my shit," you said while vibin' to the music.

"Okay lemme ask you a question, Anniversary or Trapsoul?" Connie leaned forward and put his elbow in the table then rested his chin in his hand.

"Trapsoul fosho," you also leaned forward in your seat and put your elbow on the table to rest your chin in your hand.

"Righhttt, the energy in Trapsoul is just unmatched," Connie tilted his head to the side a bit to look at you and you did the same.

You looked intently at Connie and you realized that you never actually paid close attention to his facial features until now.

Like the subtle freckles that were scattered across his cheeks and nose, the slit on his right eyebrow, and the beauty mark that resided right above his cheekbone. The diamond stud on his nose was still shining and his 'suck on this' neck tat that Jean put on him was very visible. Today, one of his earrings was a diamond stud and the other was a silver dangle drop cross earring.