𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐂

𝟐:𝟎𝟕 𝐏𝐌

~~~

~~~

"Oh god. Amani, your sister startin' shit on twitter again," you handed Amani your phone from the backseat and she rolled her eyes.

"She keep playin' and my parents are gonna send her ass upstate again."

"Again?" Connie asked. He was leaning back up against the seat next to you with his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, the first time was when she picked a fight with Kris Jenner on twitter," Eren responded.

"Kuchel just crazy as fuck, still love her though," you said.

"I mean she's good with Kris now, but it was still uncalled for," Amani laughed and handed you back your phone.

"She sounds unhinged," Connie added.

"She is," Eren said almost immediately. You, Amani, and Connie laughed while Eren rolled his eyes as he remembered the time when Kuchel said he looked homeless when he tried to grow out his facial hair at one point.

As you settled down laughing, Connie glanced at you then smiled. "You're cute when you laugh." That caught you by surprise and you whipped your head in his direction, eyeing him with suspicion. He had a cheesy smile on his face and yours contorted in confusion.

"You don't gotta lie," you said as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"No I'm forreal." Connie looked finer than ever, as the afternoon sun hit his face making his diamond stud glimmer. You felt little butterflies in your stomach as he began to lean back more and spread his legs open slightly.

"You don't gotta lie Con, she sounds like a windex bottle," Eren ruined the mood and you sucked your teeth as Amani hit him upside the head. "Jeez, the fuck was that for?"

"Keep talkin' shit and Imma get Kuchel to flame your ass again," Amani said. "Anyways, y'all know we start school tomorrow right?"

"Yeah but my first class starts at 10." You already had your things situated for school and you hoped Renee was ready as well, because she tends to be unorganized.