𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟯

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 "𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊" 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋

𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝟗:𝟏𝟒 𝐀𝐌

~~~

Connie ended up leaving the party after your talk with him. He wasn't really in a party mood, and all he wanted to do was sleep. Even if he would have a massive hangover in the morning while still having to go to work.

You stayed back a little longer and hung out with your cousins some more while trying to dismiss all of the feelings you were experiencing at the moment. It didn't work though, so Renee and Armin ended up taking you back home and you slept through the rest of the night.

Nothing happened throughout the day on Saturday, you just had to make up a shit ton of work that you missed on your absent days. College really wasn't worth the stress.

You didn't hear anything from Connie on Saturday and you were sort of expecting that. Maybe he just needed to think things through before talking to you, so you didn't really blame him for that.

Sunday morning had reached and you were hoping to sleep in, but you ended up waking up to your phone loudly ringing. You groaned, then lifted your head from your pillow and answered the call.

"Yo?" your voice was still kinda groggy, so you ended up sounding kind of raspy.

"Uhhhhh, why you sound like that?" from the sound of her voice, you could tell that it was your mom on the phone.

You sat up against the headboard and tried to rub the sleep out of your eyes, "'cause I just woke up."

"And you haven't called me in forever... Woooooowwww, I see how it is," she sarcastically said.

You let out a little laugh then continued to speak, "Ma you're so dramatic."

"Andd what about itttttt?" she responded which made you laugh again. "But that's not why I called you— I was callin' to tell you that I'm on my way to your place to pick you up."

"Huh?" you got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom so that you could brush your teeth. "Where are you takin' me?"

"Damn, does it matter?" she said back which made you roll your eyes. "You betta not be rollin' your eyes ova there N/N."

"I'm not."
"How the hell she know that?" you thought to yourself.

"Anyways, wear somethin' nice, love you!" and before you could respond back, she hung up.

"Why she always hang up so damn quick?" you shrugged your shoulders then went on with the rest of your routine so that you could meet up with your mom when she comes.

You didn't want to hear her complain about you taking too long to get ready later, so you tried to finish up as quickly as you could.

When you were done picking out an outfit, you grabbed your bag by the door and started to make your way to the front of the building.