𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰

𝐁𝐀𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁

𝐁𝐀𝐄'𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐁

𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟖 𝐀𝐌

~~~

The night after Connie confessed to you, you slept comfortably and peacefully. Knowing that he loved you back was such a satisfying feeling and you wanted to see him again.

When you woke up, you saw his letter still on your side table. You remembered his sweet words in the letter and your urge to want to see him grew bigger.

So you texted him that you would be coming over and he was just as excited as you were.

You took a shower, got dressed, then went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

~~~

^^^ y/n's fit

^^^ y/n's fit

~~~

When you walked into the kitchen, you saw Renee playing Cooking Mama on the Switch while London was watching her.

"Rereeeee," London whined. "Lemme play. You've been hogging the game forever."

"Gimme five more minutes," Renee didn't pay any mind to London's pleads and kept playing her game.

"Renee, give the poor girl the game," you told her before opening the fridge and grabbing a jug of milk.

"Nah, she'll be aight," she looked up from the game then looked at you. "Woah, wait a minuteeeee. Where are you goin' lookin' this fine?"

"Work," you lied in a chirpy tone as you opened the pantry to get (favorite cereal). If you told her that you were going to see Connie, she would never let you forget it.

"Yeah right," she scoffed before looking back at her game. "And you're pouring your milk first so you're obviously distracted."

You were in fact pouring your milk first by accident. Connie must've had you so distracted that you were starting to lose track of what you were doing.

Renee looked back at you suspiciously. You were dressed nicely, distracted, waking up in a happy mood, and Connie was over last night, so she obviously kept the option open that you were going to go see him today.