𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 (𝐏𝐓

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 (𝐏𝐓.𝟒)

𝟔:𝟏𝟐 𝐏𝐌

~~~

The kiss was slow and steady, and Connie's hand never left your cheek.

Your hand gravitated up to the side of his neck and you pulled him in closer. He let out a hum of content and continued to lightly swipe his thumb across your cheek, causing your heart to flutter a bit.

Before anything else could happen, Connie pulled back from the kiss, still leaving his hand on your cheek.

"Damn beautiful," he said breathlessly.

"Holy shit, why are you so red?" Connie gasped and slapped his hands over his cheeks. "You look like a tomato."

You laughed as he turned away from your direction, still keeping his hands on his cheeks.

"Sh-shit," he whispered to himself.

"Aweee, look at you egg, you're blushing." You pinched his cheek and he let out groan.

"Cut it out with all that and gimme another kiss," Connie puckered his lips and you pushed his head away.

"There's a pervy old dude watchin' us kiss so chill out," you said, but that didn't stop Connie from wanting another kiss.

"Just tell him to pay for the Onlyfans then we'll be good," you rolled your eyes and got up from the picnic blanket.

"C'mon, let's put the stuff back and go for a lil walk," you grabbed Connie's hand and helped him get up so the two of you can put the things back in his trunk.

~~~

𝗜𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗠𝗦

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗠𝗦

___________________________________

𝘇𝗲𝗸𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿_
ʀᴇᴘʟɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ

Who's that?