𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟮

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

𝟖:𝟒𝟎 𝐏𝐌

~~~

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"Hello?"

"Hey Angelina, it's Zeke," Zeke said through the phone.

"Oh, hey. What do you want? Are you trying to fuck again?" she asked, sort of skeptical about his motives.

"No, but I have a question. Your ex was Connie Springer, correct?" Zeke had seen Connie on your IG story at the park, and the name sounded oddly familiar to him for some reason.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"Coincidentally, he's with my girl and I don't like that. So I need you to help me break them up," Zeke explained.

"Por Dios..." she grumbled in frustration. "Why should I care about what my ex is doing? It's none of my business— plus I have school, so there is no time for that."

"But don't you want to get paid for it?"

That intrigued Angelina. She wouldn't want to pass up easy money like that. Tuition was expensive as hell.

(A/N: if "and you would do it too for a check" was a person 🥱)

"I'm listening..." she said, interested in this plan he had in mind.

"All I need you to do is try to get into Y/N's head," Zeke told Angelina.

"¿Puedo ver una foto de ella? Can I see a picture of her?" she repeated herself in English.

Zeke took his ear off of the phone then sent Angelina a picture of you when you and him were dating.

"She's very pretty," Angelina complimented you. "Wait— but what if I can't get to her? Then what do I do?"

"Then I need you to get into Connie's head. Manipulate him into breaking things off with her. It shouldn't be that hard right?"

"Ay, Dios mio. Estás jodidamente loco," Angelina took the phone off her ear and grumbled under her breath. "You know what I'll do it, but this is going to cost you a lot."

"That's fine. Just pull this shit off."

"Sure, whatever."

~~~

It's been around 30 minutes since Connie's broken up with you. Within this period of time, you've been walking around the streets of New York, crying and thinking to yourself.

Thinking about all the things that could've possibly prevented this breakup.

The streets you were walking on were dimly lit, with only street lights and signs of bodegas lighting it up.