𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟴

𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐎

𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐎

𝟏:𝟎𝟒 𝐀𝐌

~~~

~~~

"Knock knock bitch, open up." You knocked on Amani's hospital door with a bag of Wing Stop for Amani and Eren in one hand. "I'm tellin' you Connie, she can't eat shit like this in labor." You felt a lot less drunk now that you ate a full meal on the car ride.

"We'll see about that when we get in—"

Connie was cut off when the door opened up. Levi was standing in the doorway wearing a grey long-sleeve shirt with a pair of plaid pajama pants, and fuzzy grey slippers. He looked adorable, like a grumpy, sleep-deprived grandpa.

"What are you doing here?" Levi was referring to Connie who looked nervous behind you. All of Eren's horror stories must've been scaring the shit out of him right now.

"Hey unc." Even though you and Connie were broken up, you didn't want Levi killing the poor boy. "I like your shoes."

"Thank you," he thanked you while still shooting daggers at Connie.

Connie put his lips in a straight line and waved awkwardly at Levi. Poor Connie, he looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"Stop being scary Shorty," Mrs. Ackerman said as she walked in the doorframe and patted Levi's head. Her hair wasn't in her usual finger waves, instead, it was styled in a curly mini afro. Just like Levi, she was dressed comfortably in a grey long-sleeve shirt and plaid pajama pants with grey fuzzy slippers. "Hey babygirl," Mrs. Ackerman then gave you a hug.

"Hey aunty," you gave her a hug back.

"Hello," your aunt greeted Connie and he smiled the waved at her. Earlier post-breakup months, Mrs. Ackerman was your shoulder to cry to on for many occasions. So to see you with Connie now was weird to her.

"Hi," Connie said back to Mrs. Ackerman.

The energy currently felt weird so you walked past the pair in the doorframe with Connie following behind you. Mrs. Ackerman and Levi gave each other a look before closing the door behind them, shrugging their shoulders, and resuming their nap back on the couch.