𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟵

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐌

~~~

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"So you're trying to get them back together?" Eren asked Armin over the phone. They were in their hospital room and Rue was laying on his bare chest while Amani listened right next to him.

"Yeah, trust me. I bet they still have feelings for each other," Armin expressed. Renee was laying down next to him on the bed as he talked.

"Why do you even want them back together? It's none of our business," Eren said.

"You know Eren, you decide to add yourself in things at the wrong time," Armin said.

"But Eren does have a point," Renee added. "Why do you want them back together?"

"I don't necessarily want them back together, I just want them to realize their feelings for each other. I kind of have a feeling you know?"

"You sound like a 60-year-old shrink that only has cats as kids," Eren joked.

"That's not what a shrink is Eren," Armin assured.

"Doesn't matter, I still feel like this feeling of yours is wrong. This doesn't seem like our business, so let's not get involved—"

"Wait wait wait, just hear me out," Armin interjected. "I've been hanging out with Connie a lot more recently and I feel like Y/N is still his person. Sometimes, he would hint out certain things that seemed like they were directed towards Y/N, and that made me start to think... maybe he wants her back?"

"That could be true," Renee backed up. "I know he denied it, but that man was basically in love with Y/N, and maybe those feelings didn't go away."

"Exactly," Armin commented. "And this might be a long shot, but Y/N hasn't seen anyone since Connie, so maybe there's a possibility she's still stuck on him..."

"I doubt that," Eren said. "She's moved past the break-up, I doubt she's stuck on Connie."

"Even if she isn't stuck on him, maybe if we get them to hang out more, she'll probably end up gaining those feelings she had for him again," Armin explained.

"Even if we do get them around each other more, isn't she seeing Reiner now?"

"He's her sneaky link, it isn't the same as a boyfriend," Amani said. "But I see what you mean Armin. When they were in the hospital, N/N kinda looked like she was enjoyin' his presence. But I dunno, it was probably just the alcohol," she shrugged her shoulders at the end.

"Alcohol do be makin' babygirl bold," Renee stated.

"Weed too," Eren remarked.

"That doesn't matter though," Armin spoke out. "Drunk actions are sober thoughts in a way, right?"