𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟳

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄?

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟑 𝐀𝐌

~~~

"I don't know how you still found a way to lose in 8 ball even though I tried to let you win," you laughed at Connie then leaned back in your seat. You both were playing iMessage games in chemistry class while listening to music through his airpods.

"It's 'cause I never get my angles right," he huffed then crossed his arms over his chest, then leaned over to you and whispered this next part, "but I get them right with sum' else."

That damn accent that could make a bitch fold.

You knew what he was doing. He wanted to try and get you all flustered up, but you had to make sure not to show that. That was one of the things you've learned about this man since you've been dating him. He loved to make your mind all foggy with his sweet words then laugh at you after.

"That was mad corny I hope you know that," you told him while turning away from him.

"Then why did you smile a bit," he poked your cheek and you swatted his hand away.

"I ain't smile and stop touchin' my face," you said while swatting his finger away from your face.

"Wooooowww," he sucked his teeth then leaned back in his seat. "So I can't touch your face, but you'll let me cu–"

"Bro what?" Jean looked over at your conversation with a bothered face.

"I'm not hungry anymore," Sasha put the churro that Armin gave her earlier back in her bag to eat later.

"Was that necessary?" Armin added. 

"Oh lord," you shook your head out of embarrassment.

"I'm just kiddinggggg," Connie dragged.

"Sometimes you have a really morbid and fucked up way of jokin'," you scooted your chair closer to him, then rested your head on his shoulder.

"I know, but at least you laughed," he said before laying his head on top of yours.

For the past two weeks, you and Connie haven't had as much time to hang out with one another. He picked up extra shifts at work and had hardcore practices, so that made it hard for you to see him as much.

You've been wanting to have that long-awaited Disney princess marathon with him, but it seemed like you would have to have it after Thanksgiving break since he's been busy.

Break was something that you hoped would bring you both even closer together, and that him meeting your family wouldn't be an issue.

But you didn't know if it would, you would just have to see how things plan out.