Part 25 (Untold Promises)

They were trying to say something but you didn't gave them a single chance to clarify them as what they did wasn't forgettable and forgivable at all.... you were lucky enough to have Jimin but it could have been someone else, more worse maybe in a prostitution or slave of another mafia.....

They stood there looking at you two going out of their site..

Y/N POV:

I accept that because of my Uncle and Aunt I met and wedded Jimin today..... but what if it wasn't him and someone else or the situations could have been more worse...... Uff! I didn't wanted to talk to them. I wanted to change, not that dumb anymore and I have enough confidence now that I can talk to them like that because I have Jimin beside me and I did. ........ I trusted him.

We both were now in his car in which I dragged him in the backseats sassily. But after getting in the look he was giving me was making my cheeks tomato red because for me this was my first time calling him with a nickname and talking like that..... I was just looking down having a small smile on my lips.... Silence wasn't that uncomfortable....

But soon it was broken by none other than Jimin....

Jimin - So, my innocent wife can talk like that too hmm ? And what was the nickname you gave me earlier..... say that again babe....

He said but now looking at each others faces because of his finger under my chin..... eyes as unusual dark but still having love for me.... 

His eyes are so deep and mysterious yes, they still scare me but now in a different way... Jimin was slowly leaning in and I according to my reflexes leaning back....

Jimin - Say that again babe..... don't make me wait..... or we can here only-

I cut him off by keeping my palm on his lips gently saying...

You - H..hubby.....

Again shyly looking down.... 

Jimin - After talking like that you're shy.... woah! girl there is more to know about you I guess.... Surely I'll get to know more because now you're mine..... but from now call me like that only.... I loved it... Oh by the way, because of my crack head family, all the employees from office are now at my another mansion waiting for us.... First we have to give visit there.... I'll announce us officially and then we'll leave, I know you're tired.

At his first and second sentence I blushed and he smirked but when he told me about another party I was like.... how many contacts and many more businesses he must have... but I'm fine, if I'm with his and he's with me....

I agreed saying 'It's Ok! I don't have any problem' and he kissed me on my cheek and we were in a very lovable silence, covering the distance hand in hand..... Soon we reached his mansion...

We both stepped out of the car and were about to enter the mansion but I remembered that I left my phone in the car

You - Jimin, you go I left my phone in the car, you go I'm coming...

Jimin - What did you called me huh!?

You - H..hubby, can I bring my phone my along ...... ?

Whole time a blush was there on my face which was really liked by me too.... he nodded smirking.... and I turned around smiling like a fool... 

But I thought why do he smirk all the time... if he'll smirk that much always, I guess his face will permanently will be like that... laughing on my thought I opened the car door searching my phone.. after 2 minutes and 14 seconds I finally found it behind the seat...

Checking it I entered the mansion ..... many people greeted me.. and I bowed back smiling. I started to search for Jimin... suddenly I saw and started to go towards him but found a girl in short dress clinging on his shoulder, Jimin was clearly trying to get rid of her....

I went towards them marching... first time in my life I had a feeling of jealousy... I went to them and heard the girl saying...

Girl - Why did you needed someone else baby.. you know I'm always for you and how much I love you... why you married some bi-

Before she could complete it I grabbed her open blond hair in my fist pulling them with a force... pulling her off Jimin...

Girl - Who the fu-

You - Control your language ma'am! I don't want to use these types of words against anyone... do not provoke me. And don't you have manners hu!? Clinging on to others husbands...

 Girl - How dare you say that you!

She was about to slap me.. Jimin was about to hold her hand but something inside me triggered and I pulled Jimin's gun from his waist and pointed on her...she was froze on her spot, eyes suddenly showing fear, hand down which was in air few seconds ago and backing away from me...

You - Don't test my patience ma'am! It's last warning.... the person you're trying to flirt with is now my husband, and I'm possessive about my property.... Jimin who is she ?

Jimin's face was in shock. He was just trying to realize what you did.... but was proud of it, putting his hands in his pocket he answered...

Jimin - Wifei! She's a new employee.... her name is Tina (No offence- just a random name selected)

You - Miss Tina, you're fired.... no need to step in my company with his kind of attitude and behavior...

She was shocked listening me.. she chuckled in pure shock and said

Tina - Sir! What is she saying ? You didn't fired me right... ?

Jimin - Didn't you heard my wife Tina ? Now, what's mine is her. If she said that you're fired, no more arguments I guess. If I'm the Boss, now she holds the same position as me and I do not point on any of her decision. Now please GO!

And she left from there.... all the attitude was gone deep in earth when Jimi turned around me poking his inner cheek, looking me from head to toe.... Then he offered me his hand..

I accepted it but now wasn't able to say or speak anything to him, at least after the stunt I pulled now... I don't now what's taking over me time to time..... We were walking to the short heighted stage, he took the mic from a table....

Jimin - Guys attention please! This party is held today, as now I introduce Mrs. Park Y/N to everyone. Please enjoy the wedding celebration guys!

He said and everyone who had there full attention to Jimin started to cheer and clap after his announcement, suddenly he lifted me up in bridal style and started walking towards the exit door.... everyone still clapping and making way for us..

I hid my face in his chest as after saying many time he wasn't keeping me down... his driver opened the back door of the car for us and we entered.... I was about to shift to the next seat to him.. but he held my waist not letting me up from his lap... 

I also didn't argued and we went to our mansion like that......

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys.... 

I know I said this would be last chapter but I guess it would take one more.....

I know you guys will support me..... please vote for this chapter too and don not forget to follow me.....

Love you all...... 💜💜💜