Part 5 (He Cares ..?)

I asked her if the work was done but the moment I stepped closer to her........ I widened my eyes....

SPLASH!!

Without thinking anything else I removed my coat, shoes and jumped into the pool. She wasn't able to breath, water going inside her nose and mouth. Just one thing that I couldn't see her die. Something happened in my heart the moment I saw her struggling. I scooped her in my hands and picked her in bridal style. She was looking at me panting, coughing and surprised..... Luckily I was fast that she was still fine and conscious

I don't know what happened to me I just did the act without thinking twice

I don't know what happened to me I just did the act without thinking twice. I took her to my room. Layed her on my bed and bought some towel and different pair of clothes to her. I was so angry on her for not working carefully, what if something has happened to her..... b..but w..why am I bo..thered by it..... ? I saw her sitting on the bed and furrowed my brows....

Jimin - (Shouting) Are you dumb or what .... ? Can't you work carefully huh!? What if I wasn't at home today.... what if something has happened to you........ idiot.. now go and fix yourself.

I threw her the materials and went out slamming the door...

Y/N POV:

He threw some towel and clothes at me.... he was so angry but why ..? Does he care ? I was so scared when I fell, I thought that I'm taking my last breaths..... I got into washroom, recovered my breath and changed my clothes. I was about to open the door but the knob turned itself and there standing Jimin again.....

Jimin - You'll not be handling the pool side  ...

He said and I was shocked to hear him... 

You - B..but why ? 

Jimin - Because you are idiotically clumsy and I don't want..... *sighed* leave it and I'll not repeat myself.. understand ?

He answered. But why does he care about me and then suddenly he behaves like a demon himself..... suddenly he took two steps towards me and swirled his hand in my waist pulling me towards him, that was the moment I realised he was still standing there with unbuttoned shirt...

Jimin - You look beautiful in my clothes Coeur!...

He smirked. My hands were on his chest trying to maintain a decent distance but he was just not leaving me... I answered him stuttering

You - Please don't........ 

I was tearing up but what he said next was true but still heartbreaking....

Jimin - Don't try to order, or tell me what to do with you because you're mine at all cost after all.... I can say, command or do whatever I want......

He said and I didn't pushed him again. He was looking at me closely. I was tearing up again being humiliated and embarrassed. I hung my head low looking at my feet.....