Part 9 (Change...)

Jimin - You can go and buy clothes for yourself today evening... I'll pay.... and for now I'll pass you mine...

?? - Tsk! how can you ever think that your problems are over Park.... you'll pay... 

Y/N POV:

You -  Umm.... can we ..... go together..... ?

I asked him while looking at him. I myself don't know but today the way he hid me behind him during shootout, I felt so safe...... Maybe for this question he'll deny saying he's not my servant or something but what he did .... made my heartbeat increased.....

As I was sitting on the bed, he looked at me eye in eye and started bellying up towards me, I started to back off as I remembered that night but was stopped by headboard..... he leaned in his face and my neck turned to side as a reflexive action....

Jimin - I know babygirl you're desperate to marry me but that doesn't mean you'll distract your fiancé like that, huh!? Well if you're insisting I'll not deny you my Coeur !

I looked at his in shock with wide eyes..... how can he talk about marriage so carefree, it's not a joke... but he only scanned my face with a smirk and then distanced himself from me leaning the room. I collected my breath...... why is he doing this..... ? Keeping me when he doesn't like me, making me work when he has servants, saving me when he doesn't care for me..... and now talking about marrying me when he don't love me.....  A tear roll down my cheek....

But I was distracted when he entered the room again but he was carrying a pair of clothes, he threw them in front of me....

Jimin - Go and get freshened..... we'll be leaving in hour or some as it's already past afternoon.  

You - O..ok

I said and went to the bathroom...I took a long hot water bath trying to get used to all these situations and get used to Jimin. I was trying to accepts the things that happened with me basically because of my own stupid brain and innocence which was gone now..... Thinking all this unknowingly your tears also started to flow with water......

After sometime you came out of bathroom in a towel, you were about to remove it but suddenly the door slammed....

Jimin - How much ti.....

He didn't completed his sentence and was looking at me but when he stepped inside I was literally trembling, first coz he's a Devil and second I was only in towel... 

You - Ji...jimin I'm ch..changing.....

I said but he was  bellying up, I was stopped from backing as my back hit the wall. He trapped my figure between his arms and put his one hand on towel...... A sob left my mouth and I said

You - Pl....ease don't hu..rt me.....

I thought we would be irritated or slap me but to the opposite he removed his hand, backed of looking at me and then left the room again.....

Jimin's POV:

I decided to call Y/N again as she was taking so long but when I opened the door she was standing in towel with a messy hair bun on her head..... I was loosing my control and went to her, I was about to remove her towel but when she said "Pl....ease don't hu..rt me....." I got back in my senses, I backed off scanning the girl in front of me as I was loosing my cool and control near her always.... she's still innocent, but the way she said those words I felt a pang in my chest and came out of the room....

I came out of my thoughts when my phone rang.....

OTP:

Jimin - Yes! Bunny.... till when are you coming ??