Part 2 (Was this my price ?)

??- You're gonna be special...

I was just so uncomfortable because of the way he's seeing me. I wasn't able to say anything, the only thing in my mind was that the persons who I loved purely were just using me, not only for their benefits but also my uncle tried to use me sexually.... I was just crying as I was broken. My trust, love, all the things were just useless for all these years. I mind was going numb now.

??- stop crying girl.... it's getting irritating now.... for how much time you're gonna cry now huh !?

He said growling. His voice, it was different. I didn't wanna get slapped or beaten up so I tried to control my crying. 

You - Ca..n I..I ask s..som..eth..ing ?

??- I you're gonna ask me to let you go, then no....... if not then ask...

You - D..did yo..you re..ally paid for.. m..me ?

I asked stuttering not wanting to listen his answer but at some point I wanted to know. That how much those people can fall for...

??- What do you think your cost can be ? I know for how much a person can go down...... So yes! I did.....

He replied chuckling. Did I had a price ? Did my love always had a price ? And here I thought...........

You - Ca..an I know how m..much d..did y..ou paid... ? Please.....

I asked him wanting to know the price of my whole life trust, love, giving. 

??- A check of $100,000,000. This shouldn't be your question right now. Why are you asking this ?

He's right this shouldn't be my question, but....... still... I replied looking down

You - I j..ust w..an..ted to know m..my p.ri..ce. 

I replied him sniffing again. After that I didn't asked anything just sitting there with my head hung low, sniffing, shaking, wanting to disappear from this world. I was just remembering my Mom after around 18 years. First time I wished that she could be alive.... After some time the car stopped. I looked up and saw that man getting out of the car....

??- Are you gonna come out on your own or should I order my men again to drag you ?

He said looking annoyed. I didn't wanted to get hurt so I said 

You - I... I am ... coming..

And got out of the car to be surprised. I think it's his mansion. It was white and blue a big one ..... maybe huge. It was beautiful but I still just wanted to run away....

 It was beautiful but I still just wanted to run away

 He signalled those black men to go. I was froze there, seeing those men going I thought to ran away, but he held my wrist and dragged me inside.

You - h..hey pl..ease leave me.. don't .. hur..t m.me