Part 16 (Secret Out)

Jin - What's your answer Jimin.... ?

Jimin and me together - I choose her/him....

We looked at each other and a small smile crept on Jimin's face unconsciously....... I was happy too know he loves me....

Namjoon - It's good Chim she saved you otherwise Jinnie's gun id fully loaded today....

RM said giggling. Jin gave him a look but himself smiled afterwards...... I was happy seeing and hearing them calling Jimin by his pet name... I didn't expected his pet name to be that after seeing how much of a monster he is, but well I have to know him more because he's not what he's showing....... 

After having many talks and jokes we all were done with lunch so everyone returned to their rooms, else's rooms were in the corner as it's mansion after all... Me and Jimin also returned to our room....he locked the door

Jimin - Babe I wanna ask you something ...

You - Ok ask!

I said thinking what he doesn't know about me.....

Jimin - Why your uncle sold you to me ? Means if you're comfortable.....

Hearing his question I remembered how that man turned my life up side down but this time I decided to tell Jimin about it..... I have to let it out and when I know he loves me I will tell him this time..... but my eyes become teary

You - I c..can tell. I was very young when my parents were killed by them showing that as an accident which I got to know later. They treated me so well and good for so many years that I couldn't doubt them even in my dreams. But I never understood what happened with me. They never let me be social, they said that world isn't good. I also never denied they thinking they are my well-wishers but this year when I turned 18 their behaviour changed drastically as they got what they wanted for these many years........ my property of 2.5 billion dollars. Please Jimin don't think bad about me or my status because of the way we met, my parents were business man and woman. Their will was their property is mine but after 18 if I want I can transfer that to anyone I want or use it the way I want.......... My uncle and aunt had my trust and convinced me to give my property to them saying that what if some outsider invades us because I'm innocent. I never minded that but after that day they started to treat me like maids, beating me if I did something bad. But I lost it when my uncle tried to touch me inappropriately and have me in the way a hu...sband sho..uld hav.e his wi...wife not me. I started to lock my self in my room but just before the day you came.... he somehow entered my room and started touching me but I kicked him and locked myself in the bathroom.... after 17 years of their fake act I wished that my mother was alive. He sold me to you because I never let him do anything to me.... I started thinking that I wasn't just innocent but dumb too......

By the time I told all this my face was all wet with my tears flowing non stop...Jimin hugged me to calm me down but I cried more on his shoulder. after some minutes I finally stopped crying as it was all out. 

Jimin - Is there more you want to tell me ? You can tell me anything Coeur ! I'll listen always and will be there for you....

I shook my head denying and sniffing ......

You - Jimin can you make me trust you... ? I want to trust you... maybe I'm acting desperate but I.. I love you...

Jimin - What do you want me to do Y/N ? I can do anything...... do you really think that if you gave yourself to me I'll leave you huh!? Let me handle that then....

He said and started looking at me up and down...

You - Wh..at are you saying ? Why are you looking at me like like that huh!?

I got scared but he shook his head.....

Jimin - I've to work really hard on you babygirl.... tell me do you really wanna trust me ... hmm ?

I wanted to be with him. I wanted to give him chance because after my broken heart he was the one to save and be with me, he's trying to change for me so why not me ? I'll give him a chance....

You - Y..es.s 

He smirked listening my answer and got off the bed...

Jimin - Change into something comfortable, go I'm waiting for you....

You - O..ok

I didn't understood what he wants but agreed to him, picking my pajamas and a loose top and went to washroom..... after 15 minutes or so I came to find him roaming in room with his coad off and shirt unbuttoned and then he sat on the bed....

 after 15 minutes or so I came to find him roaming in room with his coad off and shirt unbuttoned and then he sat on the bed

I was looking at him .....

Jimin - Tell me do you love me and will never leave me...... ? Hmm ?

You - What if I ask the same.... ?

Jimin - From the way I noticed you know how to use guns..... If I ever tried to be away from you take my gun, put it on my head and shoot without thinking twice..... 

I looked at him astonished at him.... He was danm serious, I wondered that maybe he'll first shoot me if I tried to stay away from him or cheat on him....

You - I love you Jimin.... I accept that....

I said looking at him eye in eye not knowing what's waiting for me when he said 'I'll make sure to gain your trust....' but was shocked when he said.....

Jimin - Then strip babe.....

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys....

Smut in next part...

Please like support and share plus vote.....

Thank you and Love you all.........💜💜💜