Part 14 (Office...)

Y/N POV:

I was about to apologize but he suddenly kissed me. This time I closed my eyes, after minutes of long passionate kiss filled with emotions this time...

Jimin - Don't say anything anymore or I'll loose my control. 

She said and I didn't said anything anymore..... He was about to go out of the room but turned around looking at me and then saying

Jimin - Come to my office from tomorrow as I don't want you to be in trouble gain.

But I thought what will I do in his mafia work I don't know anything about it, also he has so many enemies what if something happens to any of us because of me or him...

You - But what will I do in your mafia works... ?

I asked looking at him with bambi eyes. As an answer I received only a chuckle from his mouth. I looked at him in confusion.... does he do something else also ?

Jimin - Oh darling who told you that I'm only a mafia.... ? I own a fucking huge ass brand and a company....

You - Huh!?

Jimin - Haven't you heard of PJM. Enterprises darling ?!! 

He asked looking at me so calmly and the moment his company name rolled out of his mouth my eyes were wide.... who doesn't know PJM. Enterprises.... It's everyone's dream place to work...world's biggest company.....

You - It's yours..... ?

He again chuckled at my reaction and gave 'hmm' nodding his head in response. I was shocked but not.... 

Jimin - Haven't you seen my home office....oh I didn't gave a tour to my mansion.... wait I'll -

He was cut off in between as his phone rang.... He told me to wait and went out..... suddenly after 3-4 minutes only I heard his shouting. After some seconds of his voice echoing in the whole mansion I decided to check.... So I got out of the room walking towards the direction from where voice is coming only to find his home office he was talking about. The door was slightly opened so I sneaked inside...... I saw him throwing his phone on the brown leather sofa kept there saying...

Jimin - I hate fucking traitors....

He was so frustrated and angry on something so I asked him stuttering that 'What happened ?' but he suddenly pulled me closer  making me collide with his well built chest..... and pinned me to the book shelf kept there making some books fall.... I hissed on the sudden impact.... but he leaned towards me 

You - J..jimin n..no ...

I said a a tear left your eye remembering about the night he came drunk... but what he did next wasn't expected..... he suddenly hugged me keeping his face in the crook of my neck..... inhaling my scent....

Jimin - I didn't mean to scare you but try to understand my anger issues Coeur... I'm a mafia and has highly temper problem..... and I never mind it because it's needed in the profession I'm in.... did you get hurt.. ?

He asked. Anger was still noticeable in his voice but he was trying to control it... why ? for me ?

You - I...I'm ok... 

Jimin - Come I'll show you my mansion as I talked before....

You - Are you sure ...? Means your work ??

I asked reminding him as he left the room and told me to wait because to his work.... so I confirmed...

Jimin - That's the benefit of mass people working under you.... that you don't have to stick to one place babe .... don't worry, let's go...

He said and I nodded.... he started to show me the mansion and introducing the head servants to me.....Yugeom I knew, Lily for the kitchen, John- his driver, Wonsa his gardener.....and then his guards.... his right and left hand- Kang Hee and Jang Dae. 

Everyone was looking at me like they have seen some alien and then the door bell rang.... Jimin opened the door and gulped.... I was shocked that who is he scared of to gulp... when I peeked there were standing two men in the front and four behind them, I could recognize TaeKook. They entered house with a straight face. 

?? - Where is the girl Jimin ?

Jimin - Jin Hyung see I.....

Jin - Just answer me....

That man said and Jimin pointed towards me. Then that hyung started coming towards me, I was just hoping he doesn't do anything bad to me but to my surprise he hugged me and squeezed my cheeks saying..

Jin - Joonie she's so cute and innocent.... can't we adopt her....

That Joonie guy just chuckled and shook his head.... The other two guys were also looking at me.... but then Jimin said..

Jimin - Guys we can talk on dinning table..... let's have lunch..

And we went to lunch....

?? - This enjoyment will not last long Park..... 

Someone said fuming in anger

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys..

Please share, support and vote.....

Love You all....💜💜

The Love Emptor |  Park Jimin| Mafia AU!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara