Part 18 (New Place)

You - What's the meaning of Coeur ??

Jimin smiled and answered...

Jimin - It means Heart....

I heard him saying this the last and then the sleep engulfed me. I slept burying my face in the crook of his neck.....

Next Morning

I woke up by the feeling of someone combing my hair. I moved and opened my eyes to find Jimin smiling and combing my hair, I yawned and smiled back..... but then I realized that I'm still naked, so, I covered myself with blanket and blushed hard. He chuckled...

Jimin - Oh! Good morning Coeur! And why are you shy now, I've already seen everything last night in my full consciousness....

I blushed more hard hearing him....  I was about to get up but was pulled back by Jimin...

Jimin - You didn't greeted back darling...!

What has happened to him now... ? Right now he was playfull but now he's serious on this small thing that I didn't greeted back. He was looking at me like digging holes in me... no one can really change him.

You - G..good morning..

He smiled again...

Jimin - Babe! I have to go to office, do you want to join me... I'm ready, and was just waiting for you...

I was like.... he was waiting for me to get up just to confirm if I wanted to join him to his office.... I nodded my head as why not seeing him work and his building. He picked me up carrying me to the bathroom. I took bath and changed into new clothes... I came out of room hearing Jimn talking on phone..

Jimin - Bring that bastard to our place Kang, you know I hate betrayals ....

I was just staring at him, how much of heartless he is and how carefully he's treating me....

Jimin - Oh! Coeur, you came ! Should we go..... ?

You - Y..es

And we went to his car, he ordered John to drive to his office. I was just busy in looking at the view as I got out of that mansion after long. Soon we reached his office. He didn't talked the whole ride but Jimin was looking at me the whole time....

Jimin - Come babe ! Let's go...

I gave my hand in his and we entered the office. We were walking and all the employees were looking at us or me shocked. Jimin was having a scary cold face again. I heard people whispering, but a particular girl caught me attention

Girl - How much of a slut she must be to be with Mr. Park. How cold he is how can someone love him... she's just behind his money....

How can someone be this toxic without knowing anything and my eyes were wet as I felt very bad. I'm not a girl to be with any man for his money, I myself had very high status.... Jimin noticed me...

Jimin - Hey! What happened ?

I told him what happened. His facial expressions changed again, I was just thinking why I told him, what if he kills her or maybe do not believe me instead....

Suddenly he backed and stopped. That girl was quiet now.

Jimin - You're fired Ms. Anna, for calling my wife slut....

I was shocked as hell hearing him. Not only me but that girl was also shocked and went out of the building with head hung low. All the employees were shocked and eyes widened.

Jimin - What ? See some ghost... ? Got to work NOW!

And all of them went to their seats continuing what they were doing. Jimin took me to his cabin....

It was cozy, giving formal vibes, neat and clean

It was cozy, giving formal vibes, neat and clean..... all the thing kept on a particular places.... 

Jimin - Liked it ?

You - Huh!? Yes, it's so ..... good

I was pulled out of my trance by his question.... suddenly his phone rang..

Jimin - Hello !...... Yes...... Ok send them to the meeting room...

You - What happened ?

Jimin - Come with me babe! I've a meeting with Mr. DK (Randomly selected). He  has arrived...

You - what will I do there you go...

Jimin - I can't leave you alone darling.... now don't argue come...

And he took me with him to the meeting room.... It was a big room with a big table in centre and a projector with screen

 It was a big room with a big table in centre and a projector with screen

Mr. DK - Hello Mr. Park.... 

Jimin - Hello Mr. D. Nice to meet you.....This is my wife Park Y/N.

That man nodded and stared at me in a disturbing manner....

Mr. DK (in mind) - She's so hot! I'll get her......

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys...

Thank you .... please vote

Love you all.....