Part 15 (Chosen)

?? - This enjoyment will not last long Park.....

Someone said fuming in anger....

Y/N POV:

We all were sitting on dinning table and the lunch was being served. I insisted to help Lily with serving but was denied by everyone including Lily saying 'I'm too fragile to work', and I chuckled sitting down again. Jimin was in his room saying he has some work.... but I thought that's inappropriate to not to sit with everyone who looked like his family.... So I excused myself to call him... I opened the door

You - J..jimin I think it's not right to leave dinning like that, we should head back....

Jimin - I..I come Y/N....

He took my full name and stuttered. I was like what happened to this heartless mafia, didn't even introduced them to me and left like that... what is he so scared of ? Is something very serious or are those people not trustable... but if that's the case then he wouldn't have let them enter and even hug me..... means they are safe to believe 

I went to him standing in front of him gathering all my courage as I was still afraid of him, but seeing him like that was not doing anything good to my heart so

You - J..jimin l..look at me, please tell me what happened....

Jimin - Will you believe me ? I know you already hate me somewhere but don't hate them......

I was in trauma to see him caring for someone like that, how much concerned he was and I got to know that he trusted me too, for which I was happy

You - I..I trust you Jimin, and why will I hate them... they look friendly and good, now tell what's disturbing you.....

Jimin - Y/N, the guy hugged you was Jin Hyung and the person he called Joonie is Namjoon Hyung I talked about in the car that day, my parent's figure who raised me. Jin Hyung is a doctor and mafia, that night when I came drunk... next day I called him only. Never in my whole life they called me by my name but that day when he checked you up he lo..looked low on me saying 'when did I became so low'. I'm not at all saying that it was right or acceptable in any way but when he called me by my name... that hurt, after years something hurt me... That day he was angry and he still is, he gave me two choices saying 'whether I treat you well or do what I always do s..sell y..you' I couldn't make my mind and heart to do that to you..... and don't ask me why..... Today he's here to talk to you about this only.... I don't know what he'll ask and what will be your answers, I just ....... ughhhh! I can't understand myself this time and it's making me frustrated...

After his long speech of confession the conclusion was that this brainless mafia loves me. I was so happy listening to him but I wanted him to confess, to understand so I kept my face straight... I never knew that he's so sensitive from inside that he's like crying because his Hyung called him by his name...

You - Let's go Jimin, everyone is waiting....

He was still trying to oppose but I held his hand taking him to the dinning table again....

Jin - What was taking so long Jimin ?

Jimin - Hyung I..I 

Jin - Just sit... you we have to talk...

Jin Hyung said and Jimin hung his head low sitting and not saying anything....I sat beside him, this time relived. Everyone started eating and talking....

?? - Oh come on Chim! Where the introduction, will you not introduce this special person next to you to us huh!?

The guy said chirping trying to lighten the atmosphere..... 

Jimin - Guys her name is Y/N. Y/N this is.....

He stopped while pointing and the guy he pointed to spoke.... who skope before too...

J Hope - Hi cutie, my name is Jung Hoseok, you can call me Hobi or whatever you like.... and This is my love...

You - Hello Hobi hyung ! (I greeted back)

Suga - Hi ! I'm Min Yoongi or Suga..... and yea this person is my boyfriend....

You - Hello Hyung ! (I greeted back to the cold guy)

TaeKook - Aaaaand you know us !

I giggled and agreed....

Jin - Hi Y/N, I'm Kim Seokjin... World Wide Handsome you know.....

He said and I giggled again greeting him back.

Namjoon - Hi! I'm Kim Namjoon, you can call me RM.... and this WWH is my husband...

I smiled and greeted him back

I smiled and greeted him back.... suddenly when Jin Hyung said he wants to talk, everyone was dead serious...

Jin - Y/N, I now serious and wants to know how Jimin treats you....

The moment he asked the questions Jimin was nervous, hands restless under the table but I held his one hand quietly and then answered

You - Hyung he already told me you treated me that day so I can't lie to you, yes, what he did was unacceptable and wrong, he has anger issues and no control over himself, and he's idiot but I can notice the change. He's trying to change himself, control his anger and lust too when near me, he didn't do anything wrong in recent two weeks. 

Jin - By your expressions and way of talking I can tell that Jimin told you many things about him and you're not lying, but if it's lie at any point and you don't want to be with him you can say this instance.... no one will dare to stop you not even Jimin can.

He said, I now was aware of the fact that everyone respects Jin Hyung and has no power to deny any of his commands leavings the play time.... not even this mafia king sitting beside me who was looking at his Hyung shocked and was squeezing my hand. Not in a forcing or threatening way but in hope....

You - Hyung I don't have anyone in this world now, and if I reject him seeing him trying to change and above that when I fell for him then I'm a fool....

Jin - What's your answer Jimin.... ?

Jimin and me together - I choose her/him....

We looked at each other and a small smile crept on Jimin's face unconsciously....... I was happy too know he loves me....

?? - So now he has weakness, I see...... You're idiot Park.....

The guy said smirking....

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys....

Please support, share and vote.....

Thank you and Love you all....💜💜💜