Part 22 (Who...)

Everyone was sitting in the living room.... all talking about the incidents that happened all along and how they care for me and will not let anything again come up on me.... 

I was listening to all... but my mind was on Jimin, we both knows that we love each other.  Suddenly an idea popped up in my mind. 

I took out my phone..... yeah... Jimin gifted me this the day day he confessed saying he trusts me and his looks enough that I'll not trouble him.... I sighed at his flirting skills but laughed in the end..... I texted Jin Hyung..

You - Hyung, please don't say aloud that I'm texting you....

Jin Hyung gave me a look and nodded texting back

Jin - Ok princess! Tell me what happened.. ?

You - Hyung I'll tell you later but after this can you please take for shopping ?

He gave me WTH look and said Ok... I was happy. 

Jimin - Coeur ! What happened ? Are you texting someone....

You - No Jimin! Phone vibrated that's why I checked, it was services msg. And who can I text I have numbers of only you guys.....

He nodded and continued his talks all the way till evening. As planned Jin Hyung and TaeKook took me to shopping. Yes, Jimin sent TaeKook with us saying it's for our safety with hell 25 of his guards.... 

We entered the mall.....

Jin - Y/N, Tell me what are yo here for ? I hope you're not gonna run....

He said holding his chest and I looked at him with expressionless face I was about to tell him my thoughts in his ear but there stood TaeKook whining..... so we stood in a circle and I told them why I was here for. 

You - Please Hyungs, don't tell Jimin about it now......

I said and they all nodded to me saying they'll help.....

Jimin's POV:

Jimin - Guys, Y/N is out, now I can talk to you guys...... So guys please tell me what should I do ..... I want to (Whispering).........

Namjoon - Chim! It's amazing we'll plan all the things. 

After sometime Y/N , Jin Hyung and TaeKook also came back from shopping. My girl was looking so happy but I couldn't see ant kind of bangs with anyone..... Maybe they went to eat.... Well if she's happy - I'm happy..... and she went to our room and I went to home office....

With BTS except Jimin and Y/N :

Jin - So guys did you guys planned something with Jimin ?

RM - How do you know Jinnie ? Did you guys too .....??

Jungkook - Of Course Hyungs! Now everyone listen the combine plan of mine....

They all whispered their ideas to each other and then looked at each other with mischievous smiles.... And soon the next day came.....

Y/N POV:

I woke up beside Jimin and it was a happy morning of mine. Suddenly a thing came to my mind and my heartbeat raised..... I shrugged the nervousness and did my morning routine... I was about to go for a bath but suddenly two strong arms turned me around and pinned to the bathroom door. It was none other than Jimin...... 

A red shade crept on my face seeing him close every time, he held my chin and pecked my lips softly...

Jimin - Oh darling don't you know that you should give morning kisses to your soon to be husband.... so bad! OK I forgive you this time but in return you have to take bath with me you know my water bill is increasing too much these days....

Then what .... don't we know how pervert and horny this man is. He picked my resisting figure up and went to the bathroom..... and yes what you're thinking happened again...

After dressing up properly..

Jimin - Babe! I'll leave for office now, take care till I come....

You - Ok Jimin... as you order..

We laughed together and I bid a bye to him waving my hand.....I came inside the house.... well yes everyone left for there works....

I did some house works and watched some K Dramas like I always do...... I wanted to water the plant in Jimin's front garden and I went for it... I took the watering pot and filled it with water till it's neck....... and went on watering the plants admiring them as I loved them..... I turned around to get inside of mansion again but..

Two men came behind me keeping their hand on my mouth. I was so much panicked in another man's touch... tears started to form in my eyes... that water pot was long forgotten on the ground...and they dragged me in a black 8 seater Audi. 

None of them said anything at all. I noticed they did not made me unconscious.... I noticed the men, they were wearing a different type of strange mask..... like the one we wear in a fancy party.... they did not harmed me.... 

Something came in my mind and I tried to feel something in my front pocket and it was there.... I was tensed about what if they take something from me... but the I realized they took me from the mansion.... 

Jimin's POV:

I was working in my office thinking about my Y/N, my coeur but my thoughts were disturbed by a call....

OTP 

Jimin - Yes! Yugeom, what happened ?

Yugeom - Boss ! Ma'am is nowhere to be found, I just found a broken watering pot in your front garden...

Jimin - What !? I/m coming....

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys

Please share support and vote..... 

End is coming guys..... Just 1 or 2 chapters more....

Thank You and Love you all....💜💜💜