Part 3 (No Please...)

Jimin - I'll make you understand then..... just see.... *Smirking*

He said and pushed his body more into me I was whimpering, he leaned more close

He said and pushed his body more into me I was whimpering, he leaned more close. I turned my face to the side but he gripped on my cheeks and made me look at him, that was the moment I lost it. I went unconscious in his arms. 

Jimin POV:

I was loosing my control with her. I don't know what happened to me, I was about to force her but she fainted in my arms. I sighed, picked her in bridal style. I layed her on my bed and covered her with duvet and went out of the room.

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes scanning my surroundings. I was in Jimin's bed .... Oh! shit ! what was he gonna do ?..... I sat up groaning, I was still very weak, now not even able to move out of bed. I searched for water on night stand but the jug was empty, I retracted my hand and it touched the glass breaking it into pieces. Suddenly the door burst opened reveling the angry Jimin.

Jimin - What you did now huh!?

He asked scanning the room. He saw the broken glass and tsked getting annoyed.

Jimin - Why are you behaving like kids... ? Don't you have control over yourself or you're a dumb girl huh !?

He shouted. Tears were brimming in my eyes again I was so weak from previous incidents, my voice became very low...

You - I just wanted water.... pl..ease

He sighed getting annoyed... He came close to me... I tried to back off but.... he put his both hands beside my waist and leaned close to my face scanning it

Jimin - Am I your servant huh!? Get out of my bed first....

You - J..jimin I..I can't..... move.. I'm weak right n..now  pl..ease. I just wa..nt so..meth...ing to e..at plea..se

I said sobbing and crying silently. I felt so helpless at this moment. He looked at me furrowing his brows. I don't know why he's always angry... He suddenly shouted

Jimin - Yugeom! Come here....

I was looking at him as he was still very close to my face. I guess Yugeom is the house servant. Door opened again revealing a boy maybe in his 20s. He was handsome wearing the black and white suit.

Jimin - Bring her food Yugeom, refill this jug and clean this broken glass

Yugeom - Yes Sir! 

Jimin - Now eat, get up and get that ass of yours to some work.. 

You - Wh..at work ?

I asked confused...

Jimin - You'll be the one to clean my room, hall, library and pool area. Do you understand ?

He commanded me. I never thought of being someone's maid like this. Maybe I can find a way to run if I see his mansion. 

You - Y..yes 

Jimin- Good! 

He said and left the room. I breathed again.... wait why was I holding my breath ? What's happening.... maybe I'm scared of him.... After some time Lily came again with a food tray and another jug of water and kept it in front of you, then she cleaned the broken glass.

You - Yugeom! 

Something came into my mind and I called him. Maybe he can help.

Yugeom - Yes ma'am ! How can I help you ? 

You - Please help me escape Yugeom please, I don't want to be here. I wanna run. Please help me.

You pleaded as tears brimmed in your eyes remembering everything. He looked at you having pity in his eyes and said

Yugeom - I'm really sorry ma'am but I can't help it. If Sir got to know about this that day will surely will be last day of my life. Maybe you shouldn't try to run because Sir bought many girls before too but never touched them or even showed them his face but you, you seems to be different. I request you to not do anything stupid.

She said. I was listening but how can I be with this man ? I really don't want to stay here.

You - But I wa-

The door opened again and there he was standing ...... Jimin. Seeing him I got so scared, I just hoped that he didn't heard the conversation between me and Yugeom. He came in with a straight face and commanded Yugeom to leave the room and sat beside me.

Jimin - I see you didn't stared eating huh!? Now you don't want to eat or want me to feed you huh!?

He said smirking and put the loose strand of my hair behind my ear, I backed off. It was so weird- the way he looks and touches me.

You - I...I'll eat.

I said and started eating the food. He removed his watch and kept it on the night stand on my right. I was just eating and watching his actions silently. He sat there in front of me and watched me eat my whole food. I finished eating and went to bathroom to wash up. 

When I came out Jimin was standing in front of me drawing daggers in me looking directly into my eyes. He started removing his jacket and slowly taking steps towards me, I started taking equal amount of steps backwards. He opened the first three buttons of his shirt and rolled up his sleeves showing his forearms. My back collided with the wall behind me and he trapped me between his arms. I was scared but still encouraged myself to look into his eyes. My eyes were teary and his eyes were having a beast. 

Jimin - Get on the bed babygirl !

He said scanning me dangerously. I got confused by the nickname, why is he calling me that ? I tried to push him away from me and succeeded a li'l. I was able to remove his one hand from my side and ran towards the door but it was locked. I got tears in my eyes again. I turned around

You - Please ..... Don't touch me ...... what are you doing ? And what's babygirl ?

You asked his with tears flowing down my face. He was still looking at me again came to me grabbing a hold of my waist pulling me towards him smirking and gazing all the way. Suddenly he pushed me on the bed. 

Jimin - Don't worry Coeur .... I'll explain you everything in detail...... 

He hovered above me and tried to kiss me but I was pushing him, turning my neck repeatedly, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them along side of my head. I started kicking him but he put his both legs on mine. He was so strong compared to me. I was crying badly. 

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys ..........

Please tell me in comments how it's going.....

Please share, vote, support.......

Love you all 💜💜