Part 7 (Choice...)

Jimin's POV:

There layed Y/N unconscious, having dark hickies all over her body, hands still tied with the headboard, hair all messy, lips and eyes swelled, having my hand prints on her waist and to my most horror ..... bedsheet was having blood stains

I hurriedly got off the bed wearing my clothes. I undid my belt from Y/N's hands. I don't know what was in my mind yesterday and why I did this but now I was just hoping her to be fine. I checked her breathing it was a li'l fast and hot, her body was burning in fever. I just dressed her up in new fine clothes of mine and dialed a number on my phone panicking.......

OTP:

Jimin - Hello! Hyung I need you to come here right now. Please it's emergency....

?? - Calm down ok... I'll be there in just 15 minutes...

Call hang up.

Doorbell rang..

Jimin went to the door and opened it welcoming the two persons standing there.

Jimin - Oh! You came Jin Hyung..... Please I want you to check on Y/N .... she's in my room.

Jin - Oh myyy! some girl is in YOUR room

Jin - Oh myyy! some girl is in YOUR room. What happened to you, you were never interested in girls Mochi. That to you let someone step in your house....... what's the matter huh !?

Jimin - I..I'll tell you but please first check on her.

?? - Why are you stuttering Mochi ? What's the matter ? Do you love her.... ?

Jimin wasn't answering the question and ?? was staring at Jimin waiting for an answer. Jin understood the tension between them and to avoid the awkward situation he said

Jin - Namjoon ! Don't tease him. He knows the matter he'll handle himself and that to when he called me panicking for someone else after almost 17 years.. You guys sit and talk I'll check on the girl.

He said and left. There sat Namjoon and Jimin talking and Jimin telling Joon that how he met Y/N and why he bought her his home but was not ready to accept that his feelings were coming again. Till then Jin came from Jimin's room with a disappointed face and almost glaring at Jimin.  

Jin - What have you done with the girl Jimin. She's weak, having bruises and hickies all over her body. I know you're a heartless mafia leader and what were the circumstances which led you to become like this. You killed many but you were never this low to rape a girl.

Namjoon was shocked to hear this as Jin was really very angry. He took out a pen and notepad writing something on it furrowing his brows. Jimin didn't answer because this is a really long time Jin called him by his name. He never did for like years..... they always called him Mochi or any cute pet name.

Jin - Here are the medications. Jimin I'm giving you the time of 3 weeks to think whether to keep her or let her go. Or just do what you do every time do.... sell her........ If I saw her again in your house in this condition I'll forget about everything. Don't forget I'm a mafia too. If you decide to keep her, next time when I meet you and her..... I wanna see real her.  

I was shocked seeing Hyung talking like this.... but

Jimin - See Hyung I'll no....

Jin - We'll take our leave Jimin.... And do what I told you to. Choice is yours.

I was so shocked that what happened to him, he never in my dreams talked to me like that but now he is. What's happening..... I don't want to sell her neither I..I love her...... but then.

Fine then I'll continue my mission, thinking I left the house, ordering Yugeom to clean the house as it was a mess. I left the house annoyed.

Y/N POV:

My eyes fluttered. I tried to get up but my whole body was paining and I remembered what happened last night, I saw myself and my bruises were covered with ointment and I was wearing clean clothes, I turned my head to night stand and found some pain killers with water. I took them and layed on the bed again as I was still in pain. 

I was now a sobbing mess thinking what happened yesterday and I couldn't help myself. Everything was acceptable but not this. He took my innocence, my respect, furthermore he don't even love or care about me. I was hating myself now. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock....

Yugeom - Ma'am I know you're awake now please have something....

You - Leave Yugeom. Don't come here again. I don't want to have anything. Just leave.

Yugeom - But ma'am....

You - I SAID GET OUT OF HERE!!

I shouted as I was tensed, emotional, hurt, frustrated and didn't wanted anyone's contact right now...I slept again as I heard the foot sounds fading.

With Yugeom:

I tried to make ma'am eat something but I failed. I know what happened yesterday was wrong, so wrong. I wasn't able to understand why Sir is behaving like that. Well I was about to go to kitchen to carry on my work by the door bell rang. I opened the door and...

?? - Hello Yugeom! Long time no see....

He said and entered the house. "I heard Mr. Park is in love." I was now scared, if Sir got to know that he touched his property, world will be finished.

Y/N POV:

I heard some noises so woke up. I was now feeling better. So I got out of the bed wearing his clothes, yea coz I still don't have mine, and went near the stair case seeing what's happening, there were standing some men and a particular person was sitting on the couch. Yugeom facial expressions carried fear and I was confused. Suddenly that man looked in my direction and smirked

?? - So she's the one right. Well our talks are over here Yugeom, tell Park I took her

Now I got scared as he came towards me carrying me like a sac. I was shouting and hitting him but I was weak.

A/N POV:

Seeing them taking out Y/N. Yugeom immediately called Jimin

Jimin - Yugeom I told you tha...

Yugeom - S..sir th..ey took ma'am

Jimin was now more angry that how someone dared to touch his Y/N. A sudden rush of possessiveness he had. Gritting his teeth and clenching his fist he asked

Jimin - Who ?

Yugeom - T..the Eagles G..group

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys.......

Please share, support, vote.........

Thank You and love you all.....  💜💜