Part 17 (Expressed🔞)

Y/N POV:

You - I love you Jimin.... I accept that....

I said looking at him eye in eye not knowing what's waiting for me when he said 'I'll make sure to gain your trust....' but was shocked when he said.....

Jimin - Then strip babe.....

You - Wh..at ?

I was shocked and confused hearing his sudden demand. How can someone change in mili -seconds. Just now we were having so emotional and deep conversation and now he's all dominative smirking scanning me and commanding to strip....

Jimin - Oh ! I forgot how much I've to work..... I'll help wait...

He said and started taking steps towards me, I gulped taking equal amount of steps back. I stopped because buy back came in contact with the door which was locked. e kept his arms on both sides of my head....

He leaned in getting close to my lips, I am able to feel his breath near my lips. My heart beat increased. I couldn't push him or deny this time..... He held my chin making me look up at him...

Jimin - Can I ?

You - Y..es

My heart flipped when he asked for my permission. He couldn't let me think that I did anything wrong giving him a chance.... but still how much of a pervert he is....

He leaned in more and his lips touched mine, I didn't know how to kiss but I tried and I could feel him smirking.... My eyes shot open when I felt a hand inside my top, travelled back and playing with my bra hooks and other hand on my waist..... my both hands were on his chest. He pulled looking at me, I yelped when he carried me in bridal style and layed me on bed. 

He was looking into my eyes whole time, his eyes are so deep and mesmerising. He kept his hand on the hem of my top still looking at me...

Jimin - I'm gonna take it all off...

He said in a deep voice and I nodded nervously. He slides the top off my body and again kisses me but I suddenly remembered that night and my eyes filled with tears.... and he notices it

Jimin - Hey ! Are you ok ? Should we stop..... I'm so..sorry

You - N..no it's just I remembered th..that ni..ght, please don't stop I need to forget that.....

I said and he nodded continuing kissing me, he slowly slides the pajamas off not breaking eye contact at any moment.

Jimin - Beautiful...

My cheeks suddenly turns red hearing his compliment. He hovered over me again this time sliding off his clothes, then he was only in his boxers.... He slided his hand under my back to unclasp bra, he removed it gently and threw aside....and then removed my panties. 

I tried to hide my self but he held my hands above my head.... he pecked my lips and moved on leaving marks on my neck, jawline, collarbones..... and I was moaning. I felt something poking me and looked down to find he's hard.... I looked at him again gulping but he smirked and removed his boxers..... why I didn't notice that I wasn't able to walk because he's so big.....

He went to one of his drawer and came back with a small bottle type thing in his hand...

You - Wh..at's this ?

Jimin - Just see! You'll know..

He answered and climbed the bed again and pushed my legs open sitting between them. He poured that bottle's content over his fingers and said

Jimin - Coeur! I need to prepare you..... I don't want you to get hurt again....

I nodded and he entered his one finger in me. I moaned at the external feeling, He asked if 'I'm ok' and I replied by saying 'keep going'. I moaning constantly, he added one more finger and my voice got a li'l loud, but I teared up when he added third finger...

You - Ji..jimin hurts...

Jimin - It'll be fine soon babe. If you can't take my three fingers you'll be hurting more taking my d*ck...

He said and continued. After sometime I was comfortable...... and moaning in pleasure, I felt something in my lower abdomen

You - Ah! Jimin I'm ....

But he took out his fingers making me whimper. He chuckled ..... but soon took his position

Jimin - Are you ready babe ?

You - Ah! Ye .. yes

I said and he started entering me. I was hinging tears on my face.... he was slow but it was really hurting. After some seconds he was fully in.

Jimin - You'll be feeling good soon.... I'll wait till you adjust...

After some minutes it was fine but still hurting but I nodded to him saying to move. He started it all so slow and good..... then he started to increase his pace...

You - Aah! Jimin ... Yo ..... Ahh!

Jimin - Bear it Y/N ! Ugh! Please...

And he continued thrusting, my moans were getting more and more loud because of his increasing pace. I felt something again in my lower abdomen...

You - Ah! Jimin I ... Ah! I feel .... str..ange..

Jimin - You're cuming Y/N, cum...

He said and after two or three thrusts I released my juices all over him.... but he wasn't stopping now...

You - Jimin.... Ah! wait... stop..

Jimin - Just some more... Y/N .... I can't stop now...

He groaned in my ears and was moving.... I just released and he was increasing my sensitivity... He as giving more thrusts and I can feel the same pressure building again.... my moaning and screaming was so loud at this point....

He also released soon on my stomach stopping, giving me space to breath again, he layed next to me, we both were panting. He got up and went washroom coming with a wet towel inhis hand.... 

He cleaned both f us.... made me wear my clothes again gently... and getting up to sleep...

I cuddled in him and sleepiness came over..... me but I still asked something to him..

You - What's the meaning of Coeur ??

Jimin smiled and answered...

Jimin - It means Heart  

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys...

Please tell me how it was.... /

Please vote, share and support...

Love you all  💜💜💜