Part 6 (Drunk🔞)

Warning - Content ahead contains 18+ scenes..... Read only if you're comfortable... 🔞                              ***********

Jimin POV:

(Sometime ago) My mission was completed and office work was being handled. Currently I was sitting in a bar. Why...... ? Because I fucking don't know.... I just don't understand how this girl can make my heart beat......... It was so annoying that every time I go near her, I may show anything but my heart is racing like a horse.... 

I wasn't able to understand my feeling as I am a person who never loved anyone and showed mercy. I have seen many girls and ladies which are more hot or should I say slutty but I was never attracted to any of them..... fuck!! I never even gave them a glance. But this girl is doing something...... It's not like I haven't fucked girls before but after seeing this girl I can't do it..... She was the one having my mind......... It's so fucking annoying... Ugghhh!!!!

A/N POV: Thinking all this Jimin was taking shots after shots........ The only preson right now in his mind was Y/N........

He is so drunk but managed to go to his mansion......

Present Time - Y/N POV: 

 I was standing at the table dusting it suddenly I heard a door slam which was so loud as it was main big door of hall. I looked in the direction and was terrified. I was very scared and was sweating seeing.....

A Drunk Jimin standing there looking at me with expressions I never saw..... 

He was coming towards me, taking unbalanced long steps colliding with furniture and other things kept in the hall. I held the table I was cleaning tightly from behind facing him. 

I was trembling thinking when he's in his senses, he behaves in very uncomfortably close way.... now what will he do.... He came to me, I tried to back away but where..... the seconds I understood I can run to room, he grabbed my wrist dragging me in his room himself....

You - Ji..jimin y..you a..re drunk... l...eave m..me.... please....

I started to tear up by this time..... Jimin was drunk and lost his senses... I was trying to free my wrist from his grip but he was too strong. He pushed me inside the bedroom and locked the door. Turning around he started to loosen his neck tie, opening his shirt, folding his sleeves. He ran his hands through his hair and said

Jimin - You were trying to seduce me right...... well then congratulations girl you fucking succeeded.  

He said frustrated and pushed me on the bed, hovering above me. I was crying hard at this moment. I was trying to push him off from me but no avail... 

You - Please don't..... I don't even know it's meaning.... 

Jimin - No worries Cœur ! I'll explain to you 

You - Why do you call me that ? What does it mean meaning ... ?

He didn't answer but was about to kiss my neck..... I was trapped beneath him but still kicked near his groin freeing myself. I ran to the door and tried to go out but the door was locked.... I froze there.... taking a long breath I turned around seeing Jimin staring at me in a lusty manner

 taking a long breath I turned around seeing Jimin staring at me in a lusty manner

My back was touching the door. I was crying and pleading him not to touch me but 

Jimin - You have to pay for that kick babygirl! 

He said and got off the bed Coming to me taking off his belt. Now I was terrified to core, I tried to lock myself in the bathroom but he caught me by my hand and turned me around pushing me to bed pinning and locking my hands with his now removed belt to headboard. 

You - Wh..what ar..e you do..doing Jimin stop.......... pl...ease

I was pulling my hands in hope to free them but no avail.... There he sat on my legs and now I wasn't able to move them.....

Jimin - You've a lot of energy Coeur! Show them in the right place my darling.....

He said chuckling a li'l and then he suddenly he tore the shirt I was wearing and started to remove my shorts.....

You - Ji..min pl..ease nn.........no

But he had given deaf ears to my pleadings. I was squirming and trying to push him but no..... he wasn't even budging. I cried more hard when he removed my essentials I was having..... He hovered over me again and latched on my neck sucking like a vampire creating purplish dark marks..... He sat up and took a look over me and then he removed his pants and boxers together still not moving his eyes off me.

You - Jimin n..no pl..please I beg y..you. don't...... please. I didn't do an..anything wrong. 

But he got on me again, I saw him pumping his dick a few times and then he spread my legs forcefully, my tears were not stopping. The moment his dick came in contact with me I had shortage of breath. He didn't heard me at all giving me deaf ears whole time......... and 

He entered me ........

I was shouting....

He was groaning in pleasure.....

My brain and body went numb....

My throat was becoming soar.....

To my estimate I was bleeding.......

Tears were streaming down my face......

But he, he did not stop. He was thrusting like lust devil. The night was so hard, every going second was like thousand knives stabbing me. And after some time everything went black just like this night because I wasn't able to handle him, this Devil. I went unconscious.

Next Morning

Jimin's POV:

My sleep was disturbed by the light entering though window directly on my face. I groaned and got up rubbing my temples. When I opened my eyes they just widened as I was naked, in my room, on my bed, everything was on the floor. I got in horror and my heart was beating at the speed of bullet train. I turned my neck to side which I wished was just a dream but........ 

There layed Y/N unconscious, having dark hickies all over her body, hands still tied with the headboard, hair all messy, lips and eyes swelled, having my hand prints on her waist and to my most horror ..... bedsheet was having blood stains

________________________________________________________________________________That's all guys

Please support, share, and vote........

Love you all....💜💜💜