Part 23 (Love)

Yugeom - Boss ! Ma'am is nowhere to be found, I just found a broken watering pot in your front garden...

Jimin - What !? I/m coming....

I knew where she must have been or where they must had taken her. I wasted no more time being all prepared up I quickly grabbed my car key and left for the location.....

It was a mansion around 4.5 kilometers away from my current mansion...

5 kilometers away from my current mansion

Y/N POV:

The car stopped after sometime. I saw a big mansion it had a beautiful view. From those men one of them opened the door and pulled me out by my arm dragging me inside the mansion..... I was so scared by now that tears were flowing and I wanted to free myself from his grip but it was very tight, he pushed me in the mansion and closed the doors.

I banged on the door trying to get out but no use. The mansion was so silent that it scared me more..... I started walking slowly inside the mansion just praying for myself and mumbling Jimin's name like a mantra.... he wasn't here and this fact I was terrified me to my death...

I heard something like crumbling sound startling me. I tip-toed to that sound in a sneaky manner trying myself best not to be seen if anyone was there. Every hallway and rooms were dark, sunlight was there helping me enough seeing everything.

Suddenly I heard a creek of door opening, light coming from the room. I froze in my place but nothing was to hear.... Taking a deep and courageous sigh I forced my legs to get near the door..... I was just making my mind that nothing will happen and ......

Shit! the opposite..... a hand pulled me inside the room keeping one hand on my mouth preventing me from shouting and whispering a line 'shhs' in my ear. 

?? - Look around my babe!

And that was the moment I took a notice of the room and that voice..... it was ........ Jimin... I took my breath in relief wanting to kill him by hugging him so tight. I looked around the room finding amazing dating decorations type.... 

You - Jimin yo-

You - Jimin yo-

I wasn't able to complete me sentence as the moment I turned around I was in awe! He was sitting on his one knee holding a red box with a beautiful engagement ring inside it....

Jimin - Will you marry me Y/N ? I know my past deeds and I still hope for forgiveness shamelessly*bitterly chuckling* as I wouldn't be able to live if you denied.... I promise myself to protect you and promise you that I'll never let the tears of pain well-up in your precious eyes...... Will you accept the proposal of this heartless Mafia King ?

 Will you accept the proposal of this heartless Mafia King ?

He was waiting for an answer with so much hope in his eyes. But my next action showed confusion on his face..... he still didn't spoke anything watching my actions carefully ..... I took the same position as him taking a deep sigh again but this time with nervousness.... My hand travelled in my back pocket and I also took out a red box....

You - Will you marry me Jimin ? I know our encounter wasn't very good but I want our future to be so beautiful

You - Will you marry me Jimin ? I know our encounter wasn't very good but I want our future to be so beautiful. You asked me for my forgiveness shamelessly and I forgive you every time shamelessly. I know we didn't had any relation before and you may have more beautiful girls roaming around you but I only have you, My World! Will you accept this Innocent's proposal who can't live without you too ?

I finally confessed my feelings to him now feeling relieved. I can tell he was shocked to hear my confession...... but soon we both we smiling like idiots staring deep in each others eyes. 

Jimin - Yes! I do.

You - Yes! I do.

We both said in unison giggling afterwards. Without wasting anymore time we stood and hugged each other like there's no tomorrow..... He showered me with kisses and we both exchanged the rings we were holding.....

We smiled and then Jimin leaned towards my lips just some millimeters away .... he was looking in my eyes asking for silent permission and in my answer I leaned in too closing the gap between us. Our lips were moving in sync, slow pouring all the emotions we had, yes tongue was included but lust wasn't felt at all, only love and passion.

After about ten minutes of our kiss we pulled away as Oxygen reminded us that it also has a role in our beautiful lives..... we has our foreheads connected for some seconds still smiling. Jimin swirled his hand in my waist we both were making our way towards the exit of the mansion....

You - So ! This was your plan ? 

Jimin - Actually yes but no ! I told hyungs to bring you to my office ..... You are my first and last love Coeur ! I really don't know how to do these cheeky things. But when I heard Yugeom saying you're not in my mansion..... I immediately knew where you must be....

He said explaining.... I was nodding to his every sentence walking with him. The moment we opened the door.... we got startled by BTS saying....

BTS - Congratulations guys!

Jin Hyung - Oh! Finally my this, so called heartless Mafia finally fell in love. I'm so happy Joon...

He said dramatically wiping his fake tears... I was giggling and Jimin just shook his head being done with them...

Hobi Hyung - Come on guys! Let's head home, we have so many preparations to do for there coming wedding and shopping too.....

He said and everyone agreed. I was happy as there were like a true loving family, being as much excited as I am for my wedding.... Jimin was just looking at me with those loving eyes I would die for, searching for.

Jimin - Let's get ready my soon to be wife....

He said teasing me and I blushed smiling ear to ear.

________________________________________________________________________________That's it guys!! 

Just one or two chapters more...... please be with me.....Please share my story guys....

And never forget to vote....

Love you guys..... please support....💜💜💜