Ruby and Jack

A few months later...

I had just gave birth to the most beautiful babies in the world a few months ago. Ruby Rose Jackson and Jack Ryan Jackson. Me and Michael are really crazy about them. We're going to do our very first photoshoot together. Ruby is wearing white onesies which is written on "Princess Ruby has arrived!". Jack's onesies are written on "Prince Jack has arrived!". We put white beanies for them. Ruby's has a pink bow on it. We put a blue bow tie for Jack. I wear a red halter-neck summer dress and white sandals. Michael wears a red tartan-patterned button up shirt, tucked in black pants, black loafers and a black fedora. I carry Jack and he carries Ruby. We brush their short light hair and put their baby cologne. I put some makeup and perfume. Michael also sprays perfume. We go to our limo and arrive at the studio where we'll be shooting. We take the pictures together. We're now done. Michael is holding Ruby and I'm holding Jack.

"Do you wanna go to the lake?", he asks.

"Yeah.", I say. "This is the first time for Ruby and Jack to really go out."

He smiles and kisses me sweetly. We hug and Jack and Ruby giggle. Me and Michael kiss Jack and Ruby. Our limo arrives and we go home and pack some snacks for the picnic. We go to the lake where Michael used to take me when I had the depression because of Mr King to calm me down. We go there and put some blankets on the ground. We sit there. I put Jack between my legs and Michael puts Ruby between his legs.

"Mama!", Jack says and laughs.

"Oh my god, baby!", I say and kiss his lips.

"Say Dada, sweetheart. Dadaaaa!", Michael says.

Ruby laughs.

"Dadaaa!", he says.

He leans over to her and strokes through her hair. She kisses his lips. Michael smiles and tears up. He hugs her and she kisses his chest and laughs. He kisses her lips and hugs her.

"Dada!", she says and laughs.

He hugs her tightly.

"I love you!", he says.

"Now, Jay. Dadaaa!", he says.

"Mama!", Jack says and laughs.

"Bee, say Mama. Mamaaaa!", I say.

She giggles and kisses Michael's chest. I get a box of strawberries and put it between us. I put a strawberry on Jack's mouth. He sucks on it and laughs.

"Yummy.", I say in a baby voice.

"Yammy!", he says and laughs.

"I love you.", I say and hug him.

He kisses my lips and laughs. I give a strawberry to Michael and he puts it on Ruby's mouth. She licks it and makes a face. Me and Michael giggle. Jack and Ruby laugh.

"I love you.", I say and kiss Michael.

We get close to each other and put the babies between us next to each other. Jack laughs and hugs Ruby. Ruby kisses his lips and laughs. Me and Michael giggle and kiss each other sweetly. This is the best life I could dream of. I can't live without Michael or Jack or Ruby. They're my life. We all lay down and cuddle together.