Mrs Michael Jackson

We arrive at the outdoor after party. First everybody will say their speeches. My father picks the microphone and clears his throat.

"Damn, he'll get too emotional.", I whisper Michael.

"I know.", he says and sighs.

"Hello everyone, I am Joyce's father. There is a saying that when parents find true love, their parents find true joy. If you are a parent, then you know that when your child is sad, you feel sad too. And when they are happy, you cannot help but feel happy too. So you can just imagine how I felt when I discovered how happy and in love Joyce was. I want the two of you to know how happy I am for you. Joyce, I can rest easy knowing that you have found the right one, and Michael, thank you for making my daughter so happy.", he says.

Everybody cheers and claps. I run to him and hug him tightly.

"I love you, baby.", he says.

"I love you too.", I say.

Everybody awws. Michael now also hugs my father and gets the microphone. He smiles at me and I smile back. He winks and clears his throat.

"Firstly, I would like to say thank you to James and Mary. Thank you for your beautiful daughter, Joyce. Your contribution to today has been amazing. Thank you for taking me into this family; it has meant a lot to me. Most importantly, thank you for raising such an amazing and beautiful woman. Doesn't my wife look amazing today? Wow, called Joyce, my wife. Feels weird. Secondly, I'd like to thank all of you for coming today. It is amazing to feel all this love and friendship. Thank you for your good wishes and for joining us in our celebration. Thank you for your gifts; I am sure they will help us in our new life together, so thank you.
Also, thank you to the bridesmaids; you all look amazing. Today wouldn't have been the same without you helping my beautiful bride through today. So thank you. Finally, to my wife. I just want to say a massive thank-you for always being here for me, making me happy, and marrying me. I love you. For those of you who don't know, we men do have dreams of our wedding day when we are younger. They may not be about the same as you women, about dresses and big churches, but nevertheless, we do have the dreams. When I was younger, my dream was to marry a beautiful woman, be happy for the rest of our lives, have a family, and have a nice home. This is what I wanted from marriage. When I met Joyce, I knew that she was different. She made me laugh in different ways, and the feeling of happiness I get when I am around her cannot be described. My wife is more than I could ever have hoped for. I love you, honey. There are so many good times that Joyce and I have enjoyed together, days out, holidays, and nights out with friends and family. But like all couples, we have had lows. Fallings out, family bereavements, and arguments between ourselves. But all these factors have made us who we are today, a strong couple who work brilliantly together. Finally, I would like to thank you again to all of you for celebrating with us today. And could you all please raise your glasses to my beautiful wife, the one I love, Joyce?", he says.

Everybody raises their glasses and cheer. I run to Michael and hug him tightly. He hugs me back and kisses my cheek. I get the mic from him.

"I love you, too.", I say and give it back.

Everybody claps and me and Michael share a short and sweet kiss. We pull off. Tyler comes now and Michael gives him the microphone.

"Hello, everyone. I am Tyler Wilson. I have known Michael since we were in 2nd grade when he failed two years because he called out math teacher Mr Baldy Baker. He was the only guy I know who could play baseball and watch the girls at the same time without missing a pitch. I remember the time when we were at a sleepover at Michael's and we were throwing eggs at the neighbors' windows. When he met Joyce he totally changed like he always puts the toilet seat down now. I can tell Michael and Joyce are very much in love and will have many happy years together. I would like to tell them both that it was a special honor for me to be asked to be part of this incredible day for them both. I and the rest of the wedding party would like to propose a toast to the happy couple and wish them years upon years of blissful, happiness and our best wishes.", he says while everybody was laughing.

Everybody cheers. Michael hugs Tyler and thanks him. Tyler gives me the microphone and I thank him.

"Hello everyone. I'd like to thank everyone who is here today for showing up to help me celebrate our wedding. To my beloved groom Michael, I love you so much. You cannot imagine how happy I am to be your wife. Ever since the day you proposed to me, I've been walking on air, counting the minutes until I became your bride. Now that I have, I want to tell you that I will spend the rest of my life being the kind of wife you deserve. You're my best friend, my partner and my love, and I am honored to call you my husband.", I say.

Everybody claps. Michael runs to me and hugs me tightly. I hug him back.

"I love you more.", he says.

I kiss him sweetly. We pull off now. I give Sophie the microphone. She clears her throat.

"Hi everyone, I am Sophie Lopez, Joyce's maid of honor. When I first heard that Michael had proposed to Joyce, I wondered 'What was he thinking?' Does he know that Joyce sleeps while she's driving? Did anyone tell him that Joyce syncs her breath with the washing machine noise? I believe that as her best friend, I am the only one who knows these things. Well, apparently all of you do too, but I was the first to find out. When Joyce fell in love with Michael, I was the first to know too. It's not because she called me up and told me 'I'm in love!' It's more because of what she didn't say. We had a habit of showing up late to dates. But Michael was always Michael. And, now, he's not just Michael. He's my best friend's husband. I am so happy to have him join my circle of friends. It's too bad I didn't get many funny stories out of the guy, but now that he's part of the circle of friends, there will be many yet to come. Cheers to the happy couple.", she says while everybody's laughing.

Everybody raises their glasses and cheer. I hug her and she hugs me back. Now it's time for our first slow dance together. Me and Michael go to the dance floor together. 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran starts to play. Michel holds my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We look in each other eyes and start swaying.

"I love you more than anything in this world.", he says.

"I love you even more.", I say.

"No way!", he says.

I get closer to him and hug him while we're still dancing.

"But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own.", he sings.

I try to reach him but I can't so he leans over to me and kisses me sweetly.

"I love you so much Mrs Michael Jackson.", he says.

"Oh my god!", I say and hug him tightly.

He hugs me back and picks me turning me around.