My Heart

I wake up feeling a hand in my forehead. I look and see it's Michael. He looks worried.

"Joyce! Are you okay?", he asks worried.

"Yes, I feel so sore.", I say.

"I think you drank too much yesterday.", he says.

"Did I embarrass myself?", I ask. "Oh, yeah. I remember."

"What? You didn't do anything.", he says.

"I vomited in front of you.", I say and shake my head.

"It's not embarrassing. I'm your boyfriend and your best friend.", he says and caresses me.

I hug him and he hugs back.

"Can I sleep for a while please?", I ask.

"Nope.", he says. "You won't be able to sleep at night."

"Pleeeeease!", I beg.

He doesn't say anything but carries me bridal style and runs with me to the ensuite. He puts me on the counter next to the sink.

"I want you to be in the living room in 20.", he says and leaves.

I get up and do morning hygiene. I wash my makeup off and take a shower making myself wake up. I wear a white lace bra and white lace panties. I hear the door getting opened. Michael's standing in light gray Calvin Klein boxers.

"I said you need to be in the living room in 20.", he says. "I'll have to punish you and pick your outfit."

He smirks and checks me out.

"That'll be sexy.", he says in a deep voice.

He grabs my arm and we go in the walk-in-closet. He picks a black plunging-neck long-sleeved crop top which is totally exposing my cleavage, blue skinny jeans, thigh-high boots and a black crossbody bag.

"Wait, where are we going?", I ask.

"Grocery shopping.", he says.

"I will look so damn slutty.", I say.

"Okay, you can also pick my outfit.", he says.

I smirk. I pick a white t-shirt, a blue jacket, tight gold pants and black shoes. (TWYMMF HIStory tour).

"Fuck! You want me to wear these tight pants over my 12-inch dick?", he asks.

"If you don't wanna wear 'em then why do you have them in your closet?", I ask.

"Halloween 2016. I had to wear it with the vampire thing.", he says.

"Oh yeah! When Yasmin called it a 'Fuck Truck'.", I tease him.

"Yeah and then I spent 9th grade calling her 'Rafflesia' instead of Yasmin.", he says and giggles.

"She is a rafflesia.", I say and smirk.

"Yeah, that's what you get when you're Penelope's bestie.", he says and rolls his eyes.

I hug him tightly and he hugs me back. We hug for a long time. Then we pull off and wear our outfits.

"Damn, you're sexy.", he says.