Move In?

"Joyce! Michael! Wake up! You have school!", I hear my mother saying loudly trying to wake us up.

Me and Michael remember our deal yesterday. So we start to moan so my mother thinks we're sick.

"Mom! I have a terrible headache.", I say trying not to laugh.

"Then get up, Michael!", she says.

"I also feel so sick.", he says.

My mother puts her hands on our foreheads so she can feel if we have a fever.

"You don't have a fever.", she says.

"But we feel so sick.", we say.

"Yeah, you look so pale.", she says. "You can skip school today."

My mother walks out of the room and closes the door. Michael quickly turns his body around so he can face me.

"Good job!", he whispers. 

"Mhmm.", I say and wink.

We get up and do morning hygiene then lay on the bed again.

"Here's breakfast. I brought it here because you look so sick and I didn't wanna tire you.", my mother says as she walks into the room putting a tray on each lap with breakfast.

"Thanks, Mrs Garcia.", Michael says.

"Call me Mary, please.", she says.

"Thanks, Mom.", I say.

"Well, when you're done you can rest here. Michael, if you wanna have a bigger space you can rest in the guests' room.", my mother says and kisses our heads.

"Thanks, Mary. I'm okay here.", Michael says.

"You're welcome.", my mother says and walks off.

"Your mother is so nice.", Michael says.

"Yeah, I guess.", I say.

"You guess?!", he asks.

We sit up and eat the cereal my mother made for us and drink the orange juice. Michael get the trays and puts it on the table.

"Can you lock the door, please?", Michael asks.

"Sure.", I say and lock the door.

We lay on the bed and Michael kisses my neck softly. I start to moan but he gives me a pillow to moan in so my mother won't hear us. My father is probably at work.

"Don't worry. My mom isn't at home now. She's at work.", I say.

"Okay.", he says and continues kissing, kissing and sucking my neck.

Suddenly his phone rings. It's on my nightstand.

"'Janet' is calling.", I say and give him the phone.

I'm not jealous. He already told me his little sister's name is Janet.

He answers the call.

"Hi, Janet. How are you doing?... I'm fine, thanks.... What?!... Okay I'll be there in 15. Bye.", he says and gets up, changing his loungewear.

"What's going on?", I ask.

"My mother is sick.", he says and quickly grabs his backpack. "Goodbye, Joyce."

"Should I come with you?", I ask.

"No, no.", he says and runs downstairs.

I look at him from upstairs running out of the house.