SEX?!

My alarm wakes me up. I take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I wear a blue sweatshirt, black ripped jeans and black Vans. I apply some light makeup and spray some perfume. I grab my backpack and wait for Christopher. I go out and find him.

"Good morning, Miss Garcia.", he says.

"Good morning, Christopher.", I say.

I feel my pants wet. What's the date today? What the..?! I'm on my period and I have no pads. We arrive at school.

"Good morning, Beautiful.", Michael says.

"Hi, one sec.", I say and run to Sophie.

"Hey.", Sophie says.

"Do you have any extra pads?", I ask her.

"Yeah, calm down.", she says and gets some pads from her backpack then gives them to me.

"Thank you sooo much.", I say and run to the toilet.

I put the pad and get out. I'm sure Michael is so mad at me. We even saw each other in the hallway but he gave no expression. We go to the classroom and I sit next to Sophie.

"Thanks.", I tell her.

"No problem.", she says.

"Michael is super mad at me.", I say.

"Why? I thought you slept over at his yesterday.", she says.

"Because he greeted me but I ran to you because I wanted a pad.", I say.

"Tell him the reason why you ran.", she says.

"We'll see.", I say and Mrs White enters the classroom.

I answer a question wrongly again.

"Hahahaha! She'll get an A+ for sure.", Tyler scoffs.

Michael neither stops him nor apologizes to me. He's mad. Ugh. Maybe I should talk to him in the break. Now is the break.

"Go talk to Michael.", Sophie says.

"Ugh! Okay.", I say and roll my eyes.

I go to Michael. He's with Tyler. He looks at me with a blank face.

"Can I have a word with you, Michael?", I ask.

We go to an empty place.

"Yeah?", he asks annoyed.

"I'm sorry.", I say.

"Sorry because you didn't bother to say good morning?", he asks.

"You really don't know what happened this morning.", I say.

He raises his eyebrows waiting for me to continue.

"Ugh. It's embarrassing.", I say. "Well, my period started while I was at the car. I was frightened 'cause I didn't have any pads. So I ran to Sophie and asked her if she has any. I'm sorry. This never happened to me and I was really scared."

He nods still looking annoyed.

"I'm sorry.", I say.

He doesn't give any reaction so I pull him closer and kiss him. Omg! He kisses me back. He caresses my back softly. I break the kiss hugging him and rest my head on his chest.

"You're still mad at me. Aren't you?", I say and look into his eyes.

He shakes his head and pecks my cheek.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know there was an emergency.", he says. "Shit! You'll be having terrible mood swings."

"I always have mood swings, Michael. I'm a Gemini.", I say and laugh.