Surprise!

2 weeks later...

I'm so depressed. I don't eat or drink a lot. Michael always tries to cheer me up and distract me but I'm just not so good. Graduation is in two weeks. My parents and Sophie come everyday to check on me. My mother and Sophie help me take showers. Michael is taking good care of me. Not only that, he's giving me a lot of love and support. That's the only thing that doesn't make me commit suicide. It's HIM. I just woke up and Michael is still sleeping next to me. Oh, it's actually 3 am. It's probably time to take the injection. Michaels alarm rings.

"It's time for the injection, Precious.", he says.

I'm not that afraid of needles now since I took a lot. So it's totally okay. He gives me the injection and we continue sleeping. I sleep a lot these days due to depression. Michael asked me a lot to go to a psychologist but I just refused. He didn't wanna push me to do things I don't wanna do.

In the morning...

I wake up and Michael isn't in the bed.

"Mike!", I yell.

"Yes, Pine, give me a sec!", he yells from downstairs.

He comes to me. He helps me doing morning hygiene.

"Maybe you should change your clothes.", Michael says suspiciously.

I nod. He helps me wear a black hoodie and black leggings.

"I wanna show you something downstairs.", he says.

He holds my waist while we go downstairs. He's actually wearing a hoodie. There's something special, I guess. We go to the living room.

"Surprise!", everybody yell and jump from behind the couch.

Oh my god he invited Ava, Charles, Daniel, Faith, Isla, Liam, Noah, Oliver, Penelope, Riley, Sophie, Thomas, Tyler, Uriel, William, Yasmin and Zoey. THE WHOLE CLASS. Sophie always comes over and Tyler came a few times but that's really a surprise.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, guys.", I say while Michael was still holding my waist from behind me.

I turn around and hug him tightly.

I hug ever single person of them. They're all so nice today. They keep joking with me to cheer me up. Suddenly the bell rings.

"Wait a sec.", Michael says and opens the door.

My jaw drops as I see Jack, my cousin standing in front of me.

"Oh my gosh, Jack!", I say.

He runs to me and we hug tightly.

"How did you get Jack?", I ask Michael.

"Girl, I have my ways.", he says and winks.

"I missed you so much, Jack.", I say.

"I missed you more.", he says. "Guess what the-"

"Uhm, don't spoil the rest of the surprise.", Michael says and laughs.

"He's so bad at doing surprises.", I say and giggle.

The bell rings again. I see Chloe, Lily, Sarah, Alice, Harper, Samuel, Scarlett and Thomas.

"Oh my god!", I say.

I try to run but I can't, so Michael and Jack hold my waist and help me to go to them. I hug every single person of them. We all sit in Michael's living room. Of course Jack and Chloe started telling embarrassing stories of us when I was 13 and acted like a baddie teenager. I look at Michael and he's playing with Lily, Sarah and Alice. Omg! He's so cute. Does he really love children THAT much?! They're only eight.

"Joyce, I have a surprise for you.", Harper says.

She gave me a wrapped present. I opened it and found the newest Eminem merch. She bought me a white t-shirt with Eminem's logo on it.

"I know you like this guy.", she says.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, Harps.", I say and hug her.

"I also got you a surprise.", Jack says.

He gives a CD. I see the cover. It says 'Music To Be Murdered By'.

"Jacky!!!", I say and hug him.

"Chloe, Samuel, Scarlett and Thomas also bought you presents.", Jack says.

Chloe gives me a 2Pac t-shirt. Samuel gives me a friendship necklace. Scarlett gives me a new 'Rap 'n Roll' mug. Thomas gives me framed pictures of us. I thank each one of them and hug them.

"I also got you a present.", Michael says.

He gives me a box. There's an AirPod picture. He got me AirPods Pro.

"Mikeyy!", I say and hug him.

"Thank y'all so much.", I say.

"I also have a surprise for you.", Sophie says.

She gives me new Converse shoes since she knows it's my favorite shoe brand.

"Ohhh, Minionn!", I say and hug her.

"I really appreciate this. Thank you so much, guys.", I say.

"Well, we didn't embarrass you enough.", Samuel says. "Remember when we were having a water ballon fight and your mother told you, if you get wet, you'll get punished. Then Thomas wet you and you went to the house with your hands covering your t-shirt and acted like your stomach hurts.", he says

All people laugh and I blush.

"I didn't sign your gips.", Jack says.

"Nobody signed it.", Sophie says.

"We're all gonna sign it!", Chloe says.

They all sign it and now it's pretty colorful.

"Thank you.", I say.

My cousins and Sophie continue embarrassing me till it gets too late. They all go away. My parents check on me like everyday and go away.

"Michael, thank you so much.", I say and hug him tightly.

"That's less than you deserve for your strength.", he says.

I peck his cheek and continue hugging him.

"How did you tell my cousins to come?", I ask.

"I told your parents about it and they called them and we all planned it together.", he says.

"Awww, Michael you're so sweet.", I say and hug him.

"Time for the iron pill, sweetheart.", he says.

He holds my waist as we go upstairs to his room. He puts me on the bed and gives me the pills and water. He lays next to me and we sleep, hugging each other.