Spoiling Me

I wake up feeling Michael's arms wrapped around me. I try to quietly get up not waking him up but I feel his grip get tighter. I look at him and he smiles.

"Morning.", I say and kiss his cheek.

"Good morning, babygirl.", he says and hugs me.

I get up and do morning hygiene.

"You coming to the gym?", I ask.

"Yep.", he says.

"Get ready then.", I say.

I let Michael go to the bathroom. I walk in the closet and wear a red and blue striped wide crop top, gray sweatpants and white sneakers. I tie my hair up and prepare everything for both of us. I sorta deodorant and wait for Michael. He's in a gray t-shirt, black shorts and white sneakers. We have our blueberry smoothie and get out.

"What are you focusing on today?", I ask.

"Shoulders.", he says. "You?"

"Arms.", I say.

We arrive at the gym.

My workout:
Barbell curls
Concentration curls
Cable rope overhead triceps extensions
Hammer curls
Reverse curls
Dips

Michael's workout:
Barbell shoulder presses
Shoulder dumbbell raises
Front plate raises
Dumbbell shoulder presses
Front dumbbell raises
Rear delt machine flies

We're now done with our workouts and we're so exhausted. Me and Michael go outside. We hold hands and interlock fingers.

"What's better than yesterday is that only my shoulders are hurting. Not my full body.", he says.

"Yeah. My arms are also hurting.", I say.

We walk home. We make together our strawberry smoothies and sit down. I get a massage at my phone. Oh my god! It's neither messages nor WhatsApp. It's gmail! I open it and see that I've been accepted at the university. I inhale and show Michael the email. He hugs me tightly and I hug him back.

"That's been my dream.", I say.

"I'm so happy for you.", he says. "I will always help you and support you no matter what."

I kiss him deeply and he kisses me back.

"Didn't you get the email from your college?", I ask.

"I don't check my email and I closet the notifications.", he says and we giggle.

"Then look at it!", I say.

He checks it and sees that they've already sent him yesterday. They also accepted him. I hug him and he hugs me back. I kiss his jawline.

"Congratulations, love.", I say and kiss him.

He kisses me back then kisses my forehead.

"You'll be a businessman, you bully.", I tease him.

"Come on! That was four years ago.", he says and giggles.

"Yeah, when you called me Miss Math-Genius Garcia.", I tease him.

"Come on! You're such a dick at math.", he teases me.

I throw a cushion at him and then he sucks his teeth.

"You threw it at my shoulder.", he says and moans.

I take his t-shirt off and run upstairs grabbing some massage oil. I go back downstairs and see him moving his shoulders. I put some massage oil on my hands and rub them together. I jump behind him and massage his shoulders.

"Sorry.", I say.

"It's okay.", he says.

I keep massaging him while he keep moaning and groaning. I kiss his neck sweetly. I massage his shoulders and arms.

"Feeling better?", I ask.

"Yes, thank you, sweetheart.", he says. "I'll give you a good massage."

I keep kissing all over his jawline till he carries me bridal style and puts me on the bed.

"Can you please take your clothes off and wrap yourself with the towel so I don't get horny and fuck you instead?", he asks and giggles.

"Okay.", I say.

I go to the bathroom. I take my clothes off and wrap a towel around my torso. I get out and Michael bites his lip. He takes his shirt off.  He closes the lights and lights some candles. He puts on relaxing music. Suddenly I see him unfold a massage bed.

"Can you please lay down, Miss Garcia?", he asks in Thai accent.

I giggle and lay down. He puts the towel on my lower torso.

"Mr Jackson.", I call.

"Yes, Miss Garcia.", he says in Thai accent.

"Will you feel uncomfortable if I make any sounds?", I ask.

"I'll just feel a bit horny.", he says and giggles.

I giggle. He starts massaging my temples. He's really good at it. I close my eyes feeling relaxed. He gets some massage oil and massages my back. Now I realize how my back was hurting. I moan softly. He keeps massaging my back in circular motion. Then he goes up to my neck and my arms. He also massages my feet. He's now done. I wrap the towel around me and go to the bathroom. I wear a red sexy lingerie set. Then I wear a red lace robe and go out.

"That's in return for the amazing massage.", I say in a seducing voice.

He bites his lip and smirks.