Babygirl

I walk slow motion out of the bathroom in a white babydoll dress. Under the dress is literally nothing but a red thong. Michael stares at me with so much lust in his eyes and bites his bottom lip. I keep walking slower  teasing him. He quickly stands up and throws me on the bed violently. He gets on top of me.

"Are you on any kind of contraception?", he asks.

"Yep. On a pill.", I say.

"That's good.", he says and smirks.

He starts kissing me with so much passion and lust but then he starts to get so rough.

"Michael, baby. It's my second time. Take it easy.", I say and giggle.

"Okay. You just look so beautiful.", he says.

"Thanks. You're also so handsome.", I say.

We continue kissing sweetly. Then he moves from my lips to my neck. He starts licking, kissing and sucking on my neck. I feel him biting my neck. I suck my teeth in pain.

"Babe, I hurt you?", he asks and licks and sucks my neck.

"Kinda. But keep going. Mmm.", I moan.

He soon moves down to my boobs. He takes my dress off and now I'm only in my red thong. He starts sucking my titties while rubbing my inner thighs. I keep moaning softly in his ear. He goes down kissing my stomach. Then suddenly he inserts a finger inside me. I moan louder. I unzip and unbutton his pants. I put my hand inside his turquoise Hollister boxers and play with his massive mikezilla.

"Mmmmh, baby.", he moans and throws his head back in pleasure.

I keep stroking it inside his boxers but he's so impatient to fuck me so he takes his boxers off.

"I'mma ask you an awkward question?", he asks.

"Mmm.", I hum.

"Have you ever given a guy a blowjob?", he asks.

"No.", I answer.

"Can you try it on me?", he asks smirking.

I nod. Then he lays on the bed with his legs open. I get on top of him and start stroking his huge dick. I kiss the top of it and he starts to moan. This really turns me on. So I start to lick it. He grabs my hair and helps me lick it up on down. I'm now sucking and licking it. He gasps and moans.

"Uhh, I'mma cum. You're uhhh great!", he moans.

I pull away teasing him. He pulls me next to him in the bed and gets on top of me. He strokes his dick and inserts it in to me.

"Mmmmh.", I moan softly.

He starts thrusting in me gently while kissing my neck. I know he doesn't wanna hurt me but I just wanna please him. He's so nice and I love him so much. He picks his pace. I start to moan louder. It's not really hurting. He holds my arms behind my head and bites my neck while he's thrusting in me so hard and fast. I start screaming in pleasure. He looks so turned on so he starts rubbing my boobs. That's really turning me on. I start to scream his name so loud.

"Michael! Uhhh, I'm gonna cum!", I scream.

"Me too, baby.", he says with a sexy deep voice.

I cum and he cums inside of me. I feel his hot orgasm inside of me and gasp. It feels so good. He starts crying in pleasure and moaning. He's still laying on top of me.

"Mmmh. You feel so good.", he says.

"You feel better, I swear.", I say and wrap my arm around his waist.