Tomorrow!!

"We're gonna rock this house until we knock it down
So turn the volume loud 'cause it's mayhem 'til the a.m.
So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go, let yourself go
Say fuck it before we kick the bucket
Life's too short to not go for broke
So everybody, everybody (go berzerk) shake your body", I hear Michael rapping so loudly making me wake up.

"What the fuck?!", I yell.

Michael keeps laughing.

"You're a heavy sleeper.", he says and giggles.

"Good morning.", I say and yawn.

"Good morning, Pineapple.", he says.

I go to the bathroom and do morning hygiene. I take a quick shower and wrap a towel around my body.

"Joyce!", Michael yells.

"Yeah!", I yell.

I hear him mumble something but I can't hear it exactly.

"I can't hear you.", I yell.

"What?", he yells.

"I can't hear you!", I yell louder.

He opens the door and I'm only in my towel. I throw a hand towel at him.

"We're going to the shopping mall.", he says.

"Okay.", I say. "Get out!"

He gets out and I wear a white tank top, light skinny jeans and white sandals. I apply some light makeup and spray some perfume. I go out and see Michael in a black and white gingham patterned button down shirt, a gray pullover, black ripped jeans and white sneakers. He takes my hand and he drives us to the mall. We buy some clothes and things we'll need to the graduation party tomorrow and some things for vacation. Then we go to back to Michael's car. Instead of driving us home, he goes the opposite way.

"Where are you going?", I ask.

"I'm kidnapping you.", he jokes.

We go to KFC drive-thru. We buy the chicken and Michael pulls to a side street. He opens the box and we eat. He keeps looking at me.

"What?", I ask.

"Nothing.", he says.

I roll my eyes till we finish eating.

"I wanna take you somewhere.", he says.

"Kidnapping me again?", I tease him.

"Yeah.", he teases me.

He drives off and parks at a forest. He opens the car trunk and gets blankets. We enter keep walking for a while till we arrive at a lake surrounded my mountains. He puts the blankets and we lay down. He opens an arm and I jump in his arms. He hugs me tightly and kisses my head. He keeps playing with my hair and kissing my head. I rest my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest.

"We're graduating tomorrow.", I say.

"Mmmh, I'm so excited.", he says.

"Me too.", I say.

He holds me tighter and I close my eyes.

"Joyce.", Michael calls softly.

"Mhmm.", I hum.

"We need to go home and prepare ourselves for tomorrow.", he says.

I get up and help him get up. We get the blankets and go back to the car. Michael drives us back home. We enter the house and go upstairs. We put all the shopping bags. I bought myself a lot of face masks, cosmetics, nail polishes and fragrances. Literally everything I'll need. Of course I bought myself clothes. I get the face mask out of the bag. I open it.

"I feel so girly.", I say.

"Try something different.", Michael says. "I'm also putting a face mask."

I open the mud mask and look in the mirror. I put it on my face and now I look like a firefighter who just got his face burnt. Michael also puts the face mask. We look so funny.

"Let's take a selfie.", he says.

He gets his phone out and we take the selfie. We make funny faces.

"Send 'em to me.", I say. 

He sends them to me. We wait for a while and wash our face masks away. I get the box with the nail polishes.

"What color should I put?", I ask him and show him the box.

"Maybe red or black.", he says.

"I'm wearing a beige dress. I think red will go with it. Thanks, Mikey.", I say and peck his cheek.

I put the red nail polish and look at it. It'll definitely look good with the outfit.

"Let's sleep now so we could wake up early. We should prepare ourselves tomorrow.", he says.

"Okay.", I say.

We do night hygiene and go to bed. Michael sets the alarm for tomorrow and hugs me. I rest my head on his chest and wrap an arm around him.

"Good night, Pineapple.", he says.

"Good night, my Applehead.", I say and peck his cheek.

We fall asleep...