Welcome Back

I wake up and find myself naked. I look next to me and see Michael sleeping. Also naked. I get on top of him.

"Daddy.", I whisper.

"Mmm.", he hums and smiles still with his eyes shut.

"Get up.", I say.

I do morning hygiene. Then I wear a red crop top, red and black camouflage-patterned sweatpants and white sneakers. I put a red cap and spray perfume. Michael is now dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants. We walk to the kitchen and see Katherine, Joseph, La Toya, Marlon and Randy.

"Good morning, Daddy.", La Toya teases him.

Me and Michael blush. They definitely heard everything that happened yesterday. That's so embarrassing. At least the door was locked. They didn't walk on us. That's a good thing. We wait for the rest to wake up and we have breakfast. We keep talking till it's already noon and leave.

"You're coming to my place.", Michael says.

"Who said?", I tease him.

"Me.", he says. "I want you to wake me up everyday and put me to sleep every night. I wanna see this beautiful face whenever I open my eyes or shut them. I want you, Joyce. I need you. Please move in with me."

"Michael, this brings difficult memories to me. I'm scared.", I say. "What if I get pregnant?"

"Joyce, we've already talked about this many times. We'll have a small family. A happy family. Because you're in it, honey.", he says. "Move in?"

"Yes.", I say.

He kisses me softly and I kiss him back.

"Yayy!", he says and giggles.

He drives us to my house.

"Mama.", he calls.

My mother comes and hugs him.

"Yes, baby boy.", she says.

"Can Joyce please move in with me?", he asks.

"Of course I'm okay with this, sweetie. Just ask James. He's at the library.", she says.

We go to the library.

"Hey, James.", Michael says.

"Mike!", he says.

They give each other a one-arm-hug.

"Can Joyce please move in with me?", he asks.

"Is she okay with it?", he asks.

"Yes.", he says.

"You know what happened last time was difficult to her and this may bring back these memories.", he says.

"We talked about that.", he says.

"What if she gets pregnant?", he asks.

"We'll have our small family. I promise that I'll never hurt Joyce ever again.", he says.

"Well, I'm okay with it, son.", he says.

"Thank you.", he says.

He hugs him. Then we run to my room and pack all my stuff. Me and Michael put them in the car and drive to his place. He keeps his hand on my leg. We arrive there. It takes us almost two hours to put everything.

"Can I take you on a date at the house?", Michael asks.

I smile and look confused.

"In the dancing hall, babygirl.", he says.