Jealous

I wake up and find Michael sleeping next to me. I push the curtains away to annoy him.

"Joyce, what the hell?!", he groans.

I get on top of him.

"Good morning, love.", I say and peck his lips.

"Good morning, babygirl.", he says and kisses my forehead.

I lay on top of him and hug him. He hugs back. I go to the bathroom and do morning hygiene. I wear a white bandeau, a white cardigan, denim hot shorts and flip flops. He wears black swim shorts, a yellow t-shirt and flip-flops.

"What do you wanna do?", he asks.

"I don't know.", I say.

"We can go to the beach.", he says.

"Okay.", I say.

We go together to the beach and lay on the loungers.

"What are you gonna do with college?", he asks.

"I wanna become a rapper but my parents will think it's just something useless.", I say and sigh.

"I'll help you with this thing.", he says and winks.

"What will you do with college?", I ask.

"I don't know what I wanna do with my life.", he says and giggles.

"A model?", I ask.

"Nahh!", he says and giggles.

We keep chilling, joking and swimming till the beach closes. We go back to our room. We take a shower. We decide to go to a bar. I wear a black crop top, black skinny ripped jeans, a black leather jacket and black ankle boots. Michael wears a white t-shirt, black pants, black loafers and a red jacket. I apply some light makeup and spray some perfume. Michael also sprays perfume. I grab a black handbag and we go out. We walk to the bar. We go to the bar.

"Hey, what would you like to have?", the barman asks.

Michael signals for me to talk first because he's a gentleman of course.

"I would like to have a Mai Tai, please.", I say.

"I would have a Mint Julep.", Michael says.

The barman keeps looking at me. Michael clears his throat.

"Excuse me?!!", he says loudly.

"Yes. What would you like to order, sir?", the bartender asks.

"I already told you. A damn Mint Julep.", he says loudly.

I caress Michael's shoulder to calm him down.

"Okay.", he says. "This is my card."

He hands me a card but Michael snatches it away from his hand and tears it.

"Why I'm the world would she need your card, Mr?", he asks.

"Call me Mohamed, please. I just thought that she could call me sometime.", he says.

"Why the fuck would she call you. Excuse me but she's my girlfriend.", Michael yells and hold my arm tightly.

I gasp because it hurts. He lets go and rubs it gently.

"Well, now what I'm concerned about is that I want my drinks. Thank you so much.", Michael shouts.

He makes the drinks for us and gives them. We don't bother to say thank you but we just sit on two high chairs at a table.

"Why did you get so mad?", I ask.

"The guy wanted to have you.", he yells.

"Shh. Do you think I want him?!", I ask.

"No.", he says and rolls his eyes.

"Calm down. We're here to have fun.", I say.

"Okay.", he says and breathes in and out.

He gets up and helps me get up from the high chair. He kisses me and I kiss him back of course.

"I love you.", he whispers.

"I love you more.", I say.

He hugs me and I hug him back. We dance and drink till the bar closes. We go back to the hotel room and fall asleep because we're so drunk.