Ready?

Me and Michael just came back from our honeymoon a couple of days ago. Now we wanna do a collage on the wall with pictures of us. We're searching for good pictures to frame.

"Look, I like this one.", he says.

He shows me a picture of us in our wedding hugging.

"I like it too.", I say. "Look at this."

I show him a picture of us in our honeymoon by the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

"That one is amazing.", he says.

We keep choosing pictures. We have already now the seven pictures. Me and Michael frame them and hang them. I look at them. Michael stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder.

"You look great.", he says and points at a picture of us in Maldives.

"I love you.", I say.

He hugs me from my back and kisses my neck.

"I love you more.", he says.

I turn around and give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Let's sit outside.", he says. "The fans went away."

Oh yeah. I have so many fans since I release new rap songs on YouTube and music videos.

"Okay.", I say.

We sit together at the garden. He holds my hand with both hands and looks in my eyes.

"I wanna talk with you about something.", he says.

"Yes?", I ask.

"I'll be straight forward. I want to have a baby with you because I love children and I want to give a child the best childhood he or she can dream of.", he says. "What are your concerns about having kids?"

"I'm okay with having kids but it's just if I have kids it'll be hard because you know the first time I was pregnant it was not good.", I say and sigh. "But I am okay with it. I also wanna have your babies."

He smiles and kisses me sweetly.

"But if we want to have children we need to think about a lot of things.", I say. "Firstly about our health."

"We don't smoke and our weight is fine.", he says.

"We need to be sure about the strength of our relationship.", I say. "And I'm sure about it."

"Me too, baby.", he says and kisses my hand.

"Then the finances.", I say. "I guess there's no problem with it."

"Yeah.", he says.

"What are your ideas about how to raise a child?", I ask.

"Our children will be well-educated. We won't use any kind of violence with them. We'll take care of them and when we grow old they'll take care of us.", he says. "What are your ideas?"

That's so sweet.

"We'll teach them to be caring and compassionate. We will have water balloon fights with them. They'll have a wonderful childhood.", he says.

He holds me and makes me sit on his lap. I sit there and he keeps hugging me from my back.

"The next is that we need to know the length of our relationship. I'm sure it's forever.", I say smiling.

"Of course. I can't live without you.", he says and kisses my neck.

"Me too.", I say and turn around hugging him.

He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.

"You don't need to take the pill any longer.", he says smiling.

I smile and hug him tightly.

"Aww, honey. I love you.", he says.

"I love you more.", I say.

Michael gets something from under the chair. I look at it and I see water balloons.

"You must be kidding!", I say and laugh.

"Nope!", he says and throws one at me.

"I will super soak your ass!", I say and grab a super soaker which I also find under the chair.

"Let's see who'll get their ass super soaker first!", he says and gets another super soaker.

I soak him and he runs after me. I keep running looking back at him until I fall in the pool. Michael keeps laughing while I pull his hand and he also falls in the pool. I laugh so hard.

"Now who's laughing now?!", I say and splash him with water.

He carries me on his shoulders and throws me to the back of the pool.

"Well, I suppose that you got your ass soaked first.", he says.

"I'll let you win so you don't keep crying.", I tease him.

"Ahhhh, I beat u!!", he teases me.

I jump on top of him.

"I wish my brothers were there to make a chicken fight.", he says and giggle.

"You don't because I'll beat you.", I tease him.

He gets closer to me and hugs me.

"You know I have to get back to work tomorrow?", he asks.

"Yeah. I'll miss you.", I say and kiss his cheek.

"Me too.", he says and hugs me tighter.