Reunite

Day 2
"Joyce! Wake up!", Mr King says and pats my arm.

"Yeah.", I say and get up shocked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.", he says and giggles.

"It's okay.", I say.

"Can you please wake Michael up because I can't climb this ladder?", he asks.

"Okay.", I say.

I really don't wanna be with him in the same bed. I climb the latter and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hon- Michael get up.", I say and pat his arm.

"Yeah.", he says and does the same reaction like I did.

I laugh because I did the same.

"Good morning.", he says.

"Hi.", I say and roll my eyes.

"Please wear comfortable clothes. We should all be in the hall by 10.", Mr King says.

I get down and do morning hygiene. I go to one of the cabins and wear a black t-shirt, black sweatpants and blue Nike shoes. Michael comes from the cabin right in front of mine wearing a gray hoodie, black sweatpants and white sneakers. I shouldn't go to the hall NOW. Maybe I should do anything here.

"I wanna talk to you about something, Joyce.", Michael says and grabs my arm.

"Ugh! You're hurting me.", I say.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Let's just go have breakfast somewhere.", he says and let's go of my arm.

We find a café and order our breakfast.

"I know it's been almost two years since we really talked. And I know I hurt you so bad. I just realized yesterday when you dedicated this rap to me.", he says.

"I think it's actually good you know it was dedicated to you.", I say and roll my eyes.

"DO NOT roll your eyes at me.", he says.

"Why?", I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Because I'm not an idiot.", he says.

"I think you just are.", I say and leave the table.

I go to the meeting hall and so does Michael.

"Hey. Today will be fun!", Mr King says.

"We're collecting points about the top best rappers. Joyce and Michael are the top two.", Mr Martin says.

I look at Michael and he looks at me.

"Well, we'll watch 'All Eyez On Me' by 2Pac.", Mr King says.

We nod. We all sit. Mr Martin turns on the projector and starts the movie. We all watch it.

"Now, I want everybody to tell me their top three best rappers. In their opinion of course.", Mr Martin says.

"Michael!", Mr King says.

"Umm.. 50 Cent, Cardi B and 2Pac.", he says.

"Great.", he says.

"Joyce.", he says and smirks.

"Eminem, 2Pac and Juice WRLD.", I say.

"I like them too.", he says.

The rest answer.

"I want y'all to google their life stories and tell me about them by 6 pm.", Mr Martin says.

I google Eminem's, 2Pac's and Juice WRLD's life stories. I make a PowerPoint presentation on my laptop. We all present them.

"Joyce, can I talk to you about something about your presentation in the room.", Mr King asks.