I'll Never Let You Part

2 Mondays later...

Michael picks me up from college. The girls see him.

"Oh my god! Are you Michael Jackson?", Brooklyn asks in a flirty voice.

Well, let me introduce Brooklyn.. She's literally the meanest girl in college. Unfortunately in my class. She always makes fun of me. Like, she says I'm gay and skinny though Michael my damn boyfriend picks me up everyday. Now of course y'all want to know how Michael got so famous and she's asking. He got his deal done the last Monday and he's now one of the very known millionaires. I'm proud of him. He had bought so many things. He bought a new mansion and he always gives me presents and he bought a new car. He says that I'm the one who the credit goes to because I'm the one who supported him. I've also put some videos on YouTube and it went viral. I started also making money but not really as much. Well, I'm looking at them while I'm talking to Kayla.

"Yes.", Michael says blankly.

"Oh, I'm Brooklyn Evans. Daughter of Walter Evans the businessman who had an investment with Joseph Jackson.", she says in a flirty voice.

I walk to Michael and Brooklyn.

"Oh, hey, Beautiful.", Michael says and kisses me.

Of course he wants to make a scene so Brooklyn won't be so all over him.

"Hi, Handsome.", I say.

"How was your lecture?", he asks.

"It was okay.", I say.

"Well, let's go.", he says.

We get in the black Mercedes-Maybach S-Class and the driver drives off. Even though he has a lot more money, he didn't change at all and that's what I really love. I love him so much. We decided to celebrate today for the huge success. Well, it's our normal date but it'll be ballroom themed. Even many friends will come over. Well, not really friends. He told me to invite my class and he invited his class. Of course we invited Sophie and Tyler as well. Well, about the friend he has made at college. Dylan Xavier Turner. He usually calls him Deezer. But I call him X. We got to our bedroom and we're preparing ourselves for tonight's date. I wear a pink plunging-neck sleeveless ball gown with rhinestones on the top and silver heels. Well, the gown is covering the heels but never mind. I wear gold hoop earrings and a gold bracelet. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I decide to keep my makeup all simple and pinkish. I spray my signature perfume. I walk in the closet and look at Michael. He's in a blue button up shirt, beige pants, white ankle boots, a beige blazer, a beige tie and a beige fedora. His hair is tied in a messy ponytail. I hug him and he hugs me back. He kisses my cheek.

"You look extremely beautiful.", he says.

I blush.

"Thank you. You also look stunning.", I say.

He leans over and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"Well, let's go, my heart.", he says.

We go down to the ballroom. It's actually good. Some of our college friends arrive. None of our good friends had arrived. They're all actually nicely dressed. We wait for Sophie, Tyler, Kayla or Dylan to come. Sophie and Tyler arrive. Sophie is in a dark dress hall gown with pink flowers on the top. She has her hair down. I can't actually see her heels because the ball gown is very long. Tyler is in a white button up shirt, maroon pants, black loafers, a maroon blazer and a black bow tie. We walk over to them and hug them.

"How has it been?", I ask.

"We need to talk a lot!", she says and giggles.

More guests arrive. Dylan is here. He's in a black button up shirt, black pants, black loafers, a black blazer and a black tie. He's with his girlfriend Riley. She's also nicely dressed in a light blue hall gown with flowers stitched in it. She has her blonde hair down. We all hug and I wait for Kayla.

"Damn, Kayla isn't here.", I whisper to Michael.

"She said she's coming though.", he says.

"Aha! There she is!", I say and walk over to her.

She's with Caleb her boyfriend. She's in a gray strapless ball gown and gray gloves with her hair tied in a high ponytail. I hug her and hug Caleb's who's in a white button up shirt, black pants, black Oxford shoes, a black suit vest, a black blazer and a black bow tie. We drink some champagne. Then the classical dance music goes on.

"May I?", he asks.

"Yes.", I say.

We stand in the middle and all couples stand in the rest of the massive ball room. Michael holds my hand with a hand and my waist with the other. I hold his hand with a hand and his shoulder with the other. We start slow dancing.

"Thanks for all this support. Without you I wouldn't be here.", he says.

"Honey, you're the one who had gone through all of this. I'm so proud of you.", I say.

He hugs me and I hug him back while we're still slow dancing.

"You know, Joyce. Sometime it bothers me that I'm still in college and I have to work because of my father. I just wish I had a normal life even if I wasn't so rich. You understand, girl?", he asks and sighs.

"I do, baby.", I say and kiss him softly.

"You're the only thing that keeps me going.", he says.

I hug him again tightly and he hugs me back. Suddenly our hug gets interrupted by two bitches. Brooklyn and Penelope. Well, they look good. Brooklyn is in a yellow strapless ball gown with a silver belt and her hair down. Penelope is in a dark blue spaghetti strap ball gown with her hair down also.

"I never knew you cheated on her!", Brooklyn says.

"Cheated on who?", he asks.

"Joyce. Who else?", she asks.

"Pardon?", he asks.

I look at him.

"Sorry but I don't really believe you. Would you please go somewhere so we don't call the bodyguards?", I ask.

"Well, we told you for your own good.", Penelope says and rolls her eyes.

They storm off and I look at Michael. We're still slow dancing.

"What the fuck was that?", I ask.

"I don't know.", he says.

"Look. I trust in you but why did they say this?", I ask.

"They just wanna mess my relationship with you so they can get to me and steal my money.", he says.

I hug him and he hugs me back so tight.

"I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.", he says.

"Aww!", I say and kiss him.

"Don't worry. None of this bullshit will happen again.", he says.

"Okay.", I say and sigh.

We keep dancing all night.