Facing Him!

2 years later...

These two years were quite painful to me. I always acted cool but every time I saw Michael in the class, in the club or even in the streets I kept remembering what happened. He's 20 now and I'm 18. He's older than me because he failed two years. It was so popular that we broke up. Because I'm one of the most popular girl in school and it was also popular when we were still together. Today is Monday. We're graduating in one month and I'm in the school club now.

"You're almost graduating. I can't believe it.", Mr Martin says. "I got a surprise for you. If you wanna be the next rapping teachers, we'll go to a camp and you'll have to write rap songs and rap. The best two will be the rap teachers for the younger students. Who's coming?"

"Me!", we all yell.

Damn it! Michael is coming! I already can't stand to see him ever say for six hours. How will I see him every minute?! I never forgot about how he left me when I really needed somebody. I look at Michael with such a dirty look. He looks at me and smiles. I raise my middle finger and look away. Mr Martin looks at us but doesn't say anything. He knows that we broke up two years ago.

"It will be next week and we'll be there for a week.", Mr Martin says.

He gives us papers for us to sign and our parents.

Next Wednesday...

"So who's coming?", Mr Martin asks.

All of us raise their hands.

"That's good!", he says.

"Yeah, because we'll skip school for a week.", Michael says and all people laugh except me.

He looks at me and I look away. I still love him but he broke me.

"Joyce, can I have a word with you outside?", Michael asks.

"Umm, sorry but no. I don't have time.", I say.

"You can go outside with him now.", Mr Martin says.

"You do have time now.", he says and raises his eyebrows.

"I just don't wanna talk to you. Got it?!", I yell.

Everybody in this hall looks at me and I'm so embarrassed now.

"I can't continue this lesson.", I tell Mr Martin.

I grab my backpack and leave. I'm now right behind the school building. I sit on the floor and cry in my backpack. Nobody's here. They're all in their clubs.

"Joyce.", I hear a familiar voice saying.

It's not familiar. It's Michael.

"I know it's you, Michael. What do you want?", I yell.

He lifts my head but I try to pull away. He's just way stronger than me. Now I'm looking in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so... cold with you in the music hall.", he says.

"Can you please go away. You're making things worse!", I yell.

"No! I'm not!", he says.

"You're on my blacklist! Your life will be miserable, I swear!", I say pronouncing it word for word.

"I know. And I'm sorry.", he says.

"Do you think the scar in my heart which you did will ever get healed?! No, it won't.", I say and bury my face in my backpack crying.

Then I stand up and run away.

"Fuck you!", I yell.

I arrive at my house. I try to sleep. I just can't. So I just stay in bed and hear everything that's going on. The bell rings and my mother opens the door.

"Hi, Mrs Garcia.", I hear somebody saying.

"What happened to Mama?", my mother says.

The person giggles. It's Michael. AGAIN!

"Is Joyce in her bedroom?", Michael asks.

"Yes, you can go up to her.", she says.

I hide under the blanket and Michael opens the door and gets it. He closes the door. He grabs a chair and sits right next to the bed.

"Joyce, I know you aren't sleeping.", he says.

"What do you want?!", I yell under the blanket.

"Nothing, I just wanna apologize to you. About me being an asshole.", he says.

I put the blanket away and sit on the bed.

"Well, I think it's good you know you're a fucking asshole.", I say.

"Michael. I made you your favorite tea. Green tea.", my mother opens the door and says.

"Thanks, Mama.", he says and hugs her.

How does she still love him?! Well, I also still l- ughh!

"Get out of the goddamn house!", I yell.

"Joyce! Don't talk to Michael like that!", my mother says.

"Do you know what he did to me?! He got me pr-", I say.

"I know! He told me all that! Now, please let him explain it to you!", she yells cutting me off.

"I'm sorry. I just don't wanna talk to him. Thanks.", I say and hide under my blanket crying.

"I think Joyce needs some rest. I'm sorry.", Michael says. "Goodbye."

"Bye, Michael.", my mother says.