You're Unbelievable

3 days later...

Michael had planned a beautiful trip for us. The first day we went to Riomaggiore. The second day we went to Manarola. Today we're at Vernazza. We're now at Doria castle.

"Let's take a picture.", Michael says.

"Okay.", I say and get my phone out.

We take a selfie.

"We can let someone take the photo.", he says.

He gets his phone out of the pocket. There's a lady standing a few feet away. I see Michael talking to her quietly. She smiles and nods. He gives her his phone and comes back to me. He smiles and wraps his arm around my waist. We take a picture. Then I see him getting on one knee and taking a small box out of his pocket. He opens the box and I see a diamond ring. I put my hands in front of my mouth and my jaw drops.

"Joyce Alexandra Garcia, will you marry me?", he asks.

I smile and start to tear up.

"Yes, please!", I say smiling. "I love you!"

"I love you more.", he says.

He puts the ring on my right hand and kisses it. He gets up and I hug him. He hugs me back and picks me. He starts turning me around while he's hugging me. I kiss his passionately and he kisses me back.

"I love you so much.", he whispers.

"I love you more.", I say.

He puts me back down and I see everybody looking at us. I'm embarrassed. Me and Michael blush. Michael takes his phone back from the lady.

"Congratulations.", she says smiling.

"Thank you.", he says and chuckles.

He comes back to me and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his cheek.

"You're unbelievable.", I say and giggle.

"I know.", he says and laughs softly. "I can't wait for you to have my last name."

I kiss him and he kisses me back. We go back to the hotel. Michael puts the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door and comes in.

"I can't believe that you're my fiancé now.", he says.

"Me too.", I say and smile.

He puts me on the bed and gets on top of me. He starts kissing me and I kiss him back. We keep making out and he takes my dress off. I take his shirt off and unbutton his pants. I feel his body press against my body. I start moaning. We keep romping all night till we fall asleep cuddling.