Chapter Forty Seven

Start from the beginning

Noo, come off it
You just need to trust us and this will make him come begging on his knees with his face down. Precious assured her.

Okay fine, i trust you both

Precious began,since you going to the picnic and we don't want anything to hurt you the solution is to make Kayode far from you and that can happen if  he admired you from far cox definitely he will

So how are you girls going to do that?

We will get you a boyfriend to make Kayode feel jealous and unwanted! i said

what! that crazy!

I Know, but that the only way.

So who is the boyfriend you getting for me, she asked.

Philips! Precious blurted it out

What? now i know you guys are really crazy we all know that guy doesn't have any feel for me, he barely look into my eyes how can he make Kayode feel jealous!
Beside am not like you Princess,that any guy will flock around you right. Better get someone else

I didn't support it either when Precious told me but he is the right person,you just leave that to me.

Really!

Bose please! I know it crazy but that the best way to avenge Kayode. I will talk to Philips about it and I hope he agree you just agree to it first!

Are you sure!

Yes! I Cross my heart!

Okay let's give it a try but don't make him look me like a kind of desperate girl please

Wow, trust us on that! We both shouted.
This picnic is going to be fun and we not going to spoil it instead we make it more fun.

After doing the little activities i decide to go see Philips so he can be aware of our plan and if he did help us out.
Standing at his door step i was feeling nervous and scare i was about to knock on the door when the door open.
The sight i see freeze me up for awhile before I could get back myself.
Standing before me is Philips looking gorgeous, his hair curl to half part of his face, his shirt reviewing part of his hairy chest and face glue to the person standing before him.

Hello good morning Philips, i greeted

Morning Princess,how was your night?

Placid!

Wow! good to hear. Did you need anything!

No! i actually want to thank you for the other day and probably I did be leaving today.
Did i actually say so! i actually need his help, what has come over me!

It nothing dear!
So you actually going i will miss you and beside am sorry for kissing you without your permission!

It okay! No hard feelings!

Thanks Princess!
Let me know before you go please!

Sure i will!
I just turned to go then i saw my friends staring at me through the window giving me a sign not to come close until I tell him what brought me to him

I just closed my eyes and assure myself i can at least for Bose then i looked at them and nod my head and they gave me thumb up.
As i turned only to my amazing Philips was still standing at the door!

O.M.G! i breath in and out before speaking out
sorry Philips i actually came to seek your help

Well i suspect same cox it written all over you! Please feel free I will be glad  to help out.
Come in please!
I followed him to his room and sat down! It was wow I just loved the way guys room use to be, very neat, tidy and lovely to behold.
He sat close to me waiting for me to speak.
But I couldn't speak because he was too close that we might probably kiss if anything romance comes in!

Okay am listening miss!

Oh am sorry you too close and I might probably won't be able to talk

Oh my bad sorry about that but are really this shy?

Well not really but I could mostly with some handsome guy around I could be!

Hahaha......okay fine!
He adjusted a bit better now
I narrated everything for him before telling him our plan.

Hearing that he is going to act like he love Bose made him upset and he said how can he act to love someone he don't even have a feeling for.
He told me point black he can't do it!
I try explaining but he didn't listen, i had to remind him how he assure me he will help then why is he packing out now.

I wish you the one then i will have done it without thinking twice but you see you not

But am engaged so why will I need you! i said

Engaged? You not even putting on your ring and how can you still be engaged to a guy that doesn't love you enough to cherish you?
How sure are you he is not cheating on you?

I don't even know what came over me i gave him a tight slap!tight enough to make him realize his word.
Don't you ever speak ill of the one I love, He is my pride and i trust him not to cheat on me.
You know what? I made a mistake coming to you.
I stood up and left, tear running down my face.

We are hurt when someone speak ill of the person we LOVE!