Epilogue ❤️

She was running around the house chasing him , "Stop now or you are gonna regret it " she shouted running and panting .

He chuckled and ran away faster , she sat down not able to catch up with him . It's always like this , bickering then him running away .

She sat down panting and holding her head . He stopped in his track to check on her and he saw that she was sitting down on the couch in the living room .

He then sneakily got near her but stood at a some distance to run away again if she chases but she didn't look at him .

He knew it's high time he reaches her , he went closer to her and took her hands in his , "Kovama irukaya ma " he asked in his puppy voice making her go awe on him but she didn't budge for it this time .

She simply turned her head and stood up and started walking towards kitchen to drink some water and he slowly went behind her .

"I'm sorryyyy plchhh talk to me " he whined . She was melting and turned towards him and he made his last draw the puppy face and she melted completely .

"Adi I'm not angry" she cooed and carried him and placed on the kitchen counter . "But why did you eat ice creams without asking me huh !?" She asked in a slightly rised tone. 

"Mama only bought me that ! Nan ena panuven " he said making a pouting face . "Avan irukane adutha thadava varatum ullayae Vida maten" she rambled and Adi chuckled .

"Ena vitu ena da sirikareenga rendu perum !" Varun asked coming from his room adjusting his tee . He came and sat on the counter beside his cute little son .

Yes Adithya , is our couple's 3 year old son , it's been 5 years since they were married and they were blessed with this cute little munchkin . And ever since he came into their life it has become more colourful and fun .

"Mama bought me ice cweamm and mowmy is mad " he said in his childish accent making Varun to chuckle . "Sirikatha Varu , ithoda third ice cream this week cold vantha ena aagum " she complained and both the father and son looked at each other talking in their own language .

Nithya noticed it , "Appa kum Pullaikum anga ena thaniya convo oduthu" she asked raising her eyebrows .

Varun got down and hugged her , she tried to push him away , "Varu ... Adii irukannn viduuu" she said . "Nann pakalaaaa" Adi told and hid his face with his small hands making his parents go awe on him and chuckle .

Varun scooped his son with his other hand and the three had their family hug . After their cuddlings and talks they decided to watch something as its a Saturday night .

Saturday nights are strictly reserved for family and the three would sit and watch something .

Varun sat at the left , Adi crawled between his parents and snuggled comfily . "Sneaky boy" Varun said and ruffled Adi's hair making him whine .

Nithya chuckled seeing them and sighed , she remembered the first time Varun's reaction when she said she was pregnant , the pride and happiness in his face was something he didn't have even when he was awarded the best businessman of the year .

She then remembered how he took care of her throughout the pregnancy and how he stayed with her during pregnancy .

She couldn't asked for more , she was contented with her life , the ever caring husband , cutest kid. 

She was now working as a journalist rather than being a full time photographer . She decided it when Adi was born . She knew it would be difficult to raise Adi with that job .

Thinking about Adi , she was blessed with that beautiful human , he is one smart kid who understands everything even at this small age . He is the chellapillai to the gang and his grandparents . They all love to spoil him with so much love .