CHAPTER 18

Hey guys sorry for not updating. I was caught up and didn't have enough motivation to continue it . This is a filler chapter hope you guys enjoy this . I know this Chapter will not meet your expectations but I'm still having a huge writers block . Please support more and I'll update as I said from today !

Stay safe and take care people , it's not safe outside don't go out until it is necessary . Stay safe 💙💯

End of Author note

------------------------------------------------------------------

They spent their time whenever they could . Rarely met but when wanted to meet Nithya would go to his office and meet him for ten minutes .

That's the max time they spent together . Arjun tried to ease their minds whenever both felt low , and whenever they missed the other . He turned out to be the care taker of both . They both felt so happy to got him in life .

One day , he was busy feeding Nithya , when his phone rang , he told her to pick it up . She did and she heard a girl's voice first she thought it must be any of his colleague but the expression in his face told a different story .

He quickly said something and ended the call . He smiled sheepishly and rubbed his nape , she raised an eyebrow on him .

"So when are you gonna tell me what's happening " she smirked at him . "What should I say I don't understand !" He gulped his words .

"When are you gonna say that you are in love and introduce your girlfriend to me !" She said chuckling . He choked on the water he was drinking.

She laughed merrily seeing his face reactions , it hold many looks and he literally looked bewildered by her words .

"Wh----atttt !?" , He asked "You heard me right , when are you gonna intro your gf to me my cute brother !" .

"Are you even for real *with still a bewildered look* , how is this coming out of nowhere !" He asked ......"Hey you still didnt say you don't have a gf so who's it !" She asked smirking , he looked at her bewildered .

He rubbed his nape and took his phone called someone and came to her , she was still smirking at him and giving a i-know-you-are-in-love look .

He chuckled and told her to get ready as they were going somewhere , "Where are we going " She asked ."And that will be a surprise my dear sister , can we leave already "

He drives to the same restaurant where Shri and her almost caught him one time . She grinned at him gave a i-expected-this look .

He smiled sheepishly and asked her to follow without asking any questions . He took her to a private table , when they we were about to reach , he stopped her and said , "I hope you will accept this and won't get mad at me " .

"Mr. Arjun , you are my best friend first then my brother , so don't over react on what I will think if u love some one,  the only I thing I wanna know is how much she loves you and want to tell her few things that's it !" She said chuckling. He nodded and showed the table a girl was sitting there scrolling her Instagram .

Shree cleared her throat to gain attention of the girl.  As soon as she heard that she jerked up a bit and grinned wide seeing Nithya there and a small blush crept over when she locked her eyes with the perfect man according to her , she felt so lost in his black orbs that seemed to be a never ending sea with so much mystery . He too got lost in her brown orbs . Nithya again cleared her throat to bring both to this world .

Nithya's POV :

They both blushed and turned to my side , I smiled looking at her , and the minute I smiled , she gleefully came running towards me like a child , she hugged me and said "I thought you wouldn't talk to me and you wouldn't accept me , thank God you came ".

I laughed at her statement she really thought I would hate the girl my brother loves dearly .

"Hmm , what would you have done if I hated you !" , She looked at me intently .

I felt her getting insecure every passing second , I put a hand on her shoulder and side hugged her again "Hey it was just hypothetical question , I will never hate the person my brother loves dont get tensed I could sense that " .

She smiled again cheerfully ( He definitely is loving a child and I pray that she should take care of him very well and understand him ) . "I would have talked to you and make you understand me then you would have loved me !" She told chuckling . I like her too now , I guess my brother made a right choice .

(End of POV )

Arjun observed their conversation and felt happy that his sister liked her , he can tell if she likes a person or not by observing her , from what he saw their cute conversation showed that Nithya liked her .

"Thanks for accepting her di , sometimes she behaves like child but she is mature enough !"

He told to Nithya , "So from when my brother is saying thanks to me huh . I didn't accept her for you , I like her so I accepted and what's there for me to accept Ra , you guys love each other , no other person has to accept that , you both be happy stay with each other in your ups and downs , I'll be more contented by seeing that !" She told smiling .

He chuckled and nodded . "So madam what's your name or else should I call you madam all time " Nithya asked her .

"Acho I forgot to introduce myself it's all because of your brother , I'm Preethi " she said chuckling . "I'm Nithya , I hope he would have mentioned !" .

Shree told "Yes he talks more about you , even he said your love story , he loves you so much !" She said smiling , "My typical brother , it's not that much of a interesting love story , how did you hear it " Nithya said chuckling .

The trio then talked for long time both Nithya and Preethi gelled well , Arjun was so happy this happened .

In between their talks they both roasted him sometimes and he roasted them sometimes , they spent a quality time together .

Hey guys , both positive and negative comments welcomed , I know this chap sucks but pls bare with me , I'll be back again with good chapters !

Thanks to all readers both active and silent ones , do vote and support ppl it keeps me going !

Thinking to start a Q/A with you guys after every Chapter I'll ask a question do answer as I can know my readers .

Starting off with all time questions

Where are you guys from !
I'm from TN , Pondicherry

Which hero do you like !
I'm a hardcore thalapathy fan 🙈

With love ~ Teja 💙

After edit : 😂😩 why did i even start writing