CHAPTER 6

*Varun'S POV*:

I was sitting there waiting for her and many thoughts stormed my mind . And I was lost in my thoughts . I guess I lost track of time .

And suddenly a pair of hands hugged me from behind . I thought it was *Nithya* and I was completely frozen I thought she hugged me as she missed me so much !

Many thoughts ran in my head now *I was in heaven thinking it was Nithya, so she likes me and missed me so much , aww my girl missed me , and nowadays i don't take it serious when my mind says my girl as I know it's not lying *blushing hard*

And I was hoping this hug must continue forever and I was so happy and that's where everything shattered *tears welling up and I'm getting angry*

I saw a silhouette before me and to my surprise it's Nithya and her eyes are holding tears and is threatening to fall anytime from her eyes and that broke me like anything *tears ran down my eyes*

so who is hugging me then , if it's not Nithya then who is hugging me now . I turned around to see my colleague Sakshi , and I just pushed her away and warned her not to behave like this again ever .

She told she saw me tensed and wanted to cool me down *hell with her thoughts who asked her this* but my mind was fixed on Nithya she didn't come here and create a scene or shout at me .

She just stood there and when I saw her tears ran down her cheeks and I felt daggers in my heart *tears in my eyes are now threatening me*.

I warned Sakshi again and I ran towards Nithya to explain what happened but she glared me with eyes full of tears and just left the place .

Heck she is crying because of me.But why is she crying , I didn't do this on purpose moreover I thought it was her *pouting* there comes Sakshi again she came shouting .

Varun hell with you I thought you liked it and I just wanted to make sure you were okie and guess what you are a jerk !,

That's it I lost my cool !
'Hell with you Sakshi ! Did I ever ask you to check on me . You flirt with me always and I didn't want to hurt you so I genuinely avoided you as much as I can . But guess what now because of you I'm going to loose a person whom I care a lot !'

'And thanks for your concern and this is the last time I wanna see your face . You crossed your limits and for your info I thought the person who hugged me was the person who came to pick me up . '

'And if I knew you were hugging I would have pushed you away at first . Behave as a professional and don't ever try to talk to me again . And guess what tomorrow your gonna face my wrath if something bad happens today .'

I left Sakshi there and I ran to find Nithya she stood near her car , with tears in her eyes still .

I stood there not knowing what to do . She didn't see me so I called but she didn't respond I guess she is angry with me .

I again called her then she saw me and told me get in the car ! I stood there for a second and I got into the car !

She started and there was an awkward silence and I didn't like it . Before ten mins I was the happiest one because Nithya was gonna drop me home and now here we are in an awkward silence . I didn't know what to do but I hate this silence .

When I made myself ready to open my mouth , she called me by my full name ! So now she won't call me 'Varu' is it ! I was broken ! She again called me and I asked what .

She nodded nothing in response ! I knew she wanted to ask me about the incident happened but she is hesitant to ask ! And I thought I must open up now ! I called her "Nithya , that was Sakshi" I told .