CHAPTER 8

Third person POV :

Nithya went out for two weeks work . Her schedule was so hectic that she couldn't contact anyone .

When she came back she informed Varun that she's back but to their bad luck they both got important works from then .

They couldn't spend time more . Their conversation became less . They missed each other more . After a span of two months , Nithya got free , she decided to meet him . She informed Arjun about it and left the house on a Saturday morning .

*Nithya's POV*:

I went there with so much of emotions . But something is bothering me from morning . I went to inform the receptionist about my visit .

I went and sat on the sofa , I felt like someone was glaring at me . I stood up immediately and as I expected it was Sakshi .

I felt a sharp pain in my cheeks and that's when I realised she slapped me . Wth ! And before I could shout at her ! She started saying

" You know what , do you know how cheap you are , because of you Varun stopped talking to me , he always cared for me , now he behaves as if I don't exist , You stole him from me . You manipulated him so much that nowadays he is even ready to throw me out of office ! '

' That's what you want right . Thats what you are right ! Stealing others person . Don't ever dream to come near him again . I don't wanna see you here or near him ever again ! Do you understand . " She shouted these crap words Infront of everyone ! She ....

She spoke crap about me . Wth is she thinking . I left the place immediately . I could see everyone staring at me like shit . I know I love him but I never took advantage of anything or any advantage over him .

But here I am with this name . I felt broken to core . Tears were rolling down my cheeks . I went out of that office and I was standing beside my car .

And I felt a hand in my shoulder . I turned to see Arjun there he was taken aback for a second but he regained his conscious and told me to get inside the car and he drove me to home immediately .

We went home I remained silent , I didn't dare to come out of my room . I locked myself and cried my heart out . And mainly this incident should not reach Varu .

Then I heard a knock , I regained my composure and opened the door . Arjun hugged me and asked if I'm okay now .

I assured I'm okay and he asked what happened I told everything happened and he was literally looking so furious .

I told him to relax for sometime and assured him that I'll handle this . Then I informed him that I'm going out he said he will accompany me . But I said I'll deal everything alone this time .

I went straight to his office again . This time not to see him . I again went to reception she said she will inform to Varun about my visit.

But I told her not to inform him anything about today and instead I told her to inform Sakshi about my visit . Her jaws touched ground , she again confirmed what I said .

She informed that . I waited to see Sakshi ! There she came ! Throwing daggers again this time I literally ignored her gaze ! She came and was about to shout again ! But I started to talk

"Look Sakshi , I'm his best friend take that to your God damn mind ! And control your tongue whenever you speak . Don't always think I'll be like this . Next time you will face my wrath and will think why you talked to me in the first place . "

" And for your info He is always my best friend and you can't do anything about it understand . I didn't steal anyone from you . If you really think that he is ignoring you because of me . I'm so sorry to break this to you Sakshi its not true , He truly doesn't like you . And he is being a gentleman to avoid you ."