CHAPTER 14

Nithya went home , thinking the magic happend she couldn't process anything she was on cloud nine , she went into her Dreamland .

And that's when Arjun entered with blood on his elbow and forearm . She completely freaked out .

She panicked more , then Arjun made her sane and asked her not to freak out . Then she came back to senses and went out bring first aid kit .

Then she cleaned the wound and asked what happened . Then he explained he went to buy food for them , and he slipped in the way .

She felt so sorry and felt bad coz she was in house and she didn't cook . She asked sorry but he waved it off saying he is the one who is stupid to go and buy when he could have ordered .

She aided the wound and told him to rest . That's when Arjun's phone popped a message from Varun . She took the phone to Arjun and informed but he told her to open and reply coz his hand is paining .

She opened and saw a thank you note from Varun . She couldn't understand what is happening , she then showed it to Arjun and he freaked out , told her to reply no issues .

She did and she sat beside him asking what it is . He started to explain " Hehe it's .... We tricked you a bit d , he loves you and you love him but you both were afraid to lose each other ."

" Yesterday night he called me , since you didn't pick up his call for a long time . He was on verge of crying that you will leave . I explained everything to him , as how you felt and all . He worried and apologized to me ."

" And he said he is now more worried if you walk away form his life and what if you don't love him . I know you are completely in love with him . So I asked him to confess his feelings to you but he said a big no and said what if you didn't accept and get mad for saying that . "

"I chuckled and told him where we both record a voice that's more or less similar to your voice luckily my office colleague has a slight similar voice . I asked her hell explaining everything she sent us the recording . "

"Then we planned to see your reaction for the audio and that too in person , so I asked him to bring you to a park and everything else happened now you both are couples *laughing* " .

Nithya was confused totally and started to shout at him , he then convinced her saying how much happy she is now as he confessed too .

She then said she is gonna do something and he should not tell Varun about the truth confession . He agreed . Then they ate and slept .

She planned to ask him when they meet again and don't want to exaggerate things cause , she knows he loves her but the way he brought out everything is not good .

She was little pissed but had in mind to play with him with this .  After that magical day , everything went so smooth and they started to attach more and more .

And also cared and understood more of their work schedules and supported each ! Then both got time after two weeks time to meet each other . She planned to play along first . She went to meet him in a peaceful restaurant , but to her suprise he was waiting for her , every time she will be the one to wait but this time he waited , there goes her anger .

She fell for him more . She went silently and stood before him , he was sincerely using his phone and didn't see her . She then sat abruptly , he then looked at her with a blissfull smile , "Vaanga Mam (Come Mam) , you came it seems , I thought you would make me wait here and wouldn't show up !"  .

She glared at him . Then she decided to start her act *chuckling internally* , she asked him to play the audio first he chuckled and asked what happened and played , she smiled and asked him to play again .

he jerked a bit thinking what happened to her , he hesitated and again asked "What has gotten into you today , you came late now asking me to play the same record again !" A bit harshly ( yea we all know he has short temper but we also know it stays only for short time ) .

That's it she lost cool this time she stood up "Yes I came late and this is the first time , and about the record is that my voice , seriously are you thinking to fool me or what , I thought you will deliberately say this to me , I know you love me but you tell me is this acceptable huh !" She asked in rough tone glaring at him the whole time .

Hello makkaley,
Hope you like this chapter 😅
Do vote and comment it keeps me writing !

After edit : still no words to apologise for this shit .