CHAPTER 2

NITHYA'S POV :

Today is a big day , I'm in a hustle . My photographs are being displayed !!! And I'm on cloud nine . I am running here and there to check whether everything is in perfect position . And when I am about to check another picture. I bumped into someone .

I mentally cursed myself for that . And I finally looked up to see whom I bumped into .

The man I bumped into is chuckling at me . And to my utter embarrassment and anger his friend is glaring at me like 'you are blind or what' .

I asked sorry to the man I ran into and the man politely replied "No problem and I'm sorry too , I didn't notice you were coming!" .

And that's when his friend , who gave me a you are dead look , started to talk " Hey ! You didn't even bump on her da ! She did , then why in hell are you apologizing " .

Whattttt ! Is he even for real ! ' Man you should know some sense , I apologized already' I thought to myself .

And they went out without any other words leaving me in my pool of embarrassment. And Here I am mentally cursing him for shouting at me , oh don't get confused I'm cursing that idiot who shouted at me .

I went to see other organizer just to find out that those two men bought half of my gallery pictures ! No , I don't want 'THEM' to have my pictures . 'Naah I don't want HIM to have my pictures ' . I went out to see if they are here still , to my luck yes they are .

VARUN 'S POV

I turned to see a girl calling us . Only to find out that the girl was none other than the same 'attitude' girl . 'She bumped into my friend but my friend apologized *pouting*' he thought to himself .

She came to us shouting " Did you guys buy my pictures ... !" . She was panting from running , I mentally chuckled on her state .

And my friend replied "Yes , we bought ... So you are that photographer who took all these beautiful pictures !"

And I continued "Yes they were beautiful and I have to admit you have a good skill in photography!" . Did I say anything ... why is she smiling this much god !!!!

Then it came over me that I praised her and I bit my tongue to stop smiling .

She is not like what I had in mind I judged her wrong ! I apologized in mind and we talked for long time 'Its wierd I don't get along with people well ' I thought .

She smiles cutely everytime I see her ! I realized I left my friend near the car only when he called me !

He shouted and cut the call . I turned to see her laughing hard ! We then exchanged our numbers and I bid farewell ! Today is a good day , and Nithya is a unique girl I thought and slept .

Hey there readers !!

So what do you guys think about Varun and Nithya ! Do let me know !

This is the first chapter of EVER AFTER !
I know this is a short update , I'm new in writing so it takes time to give long updates ! Bare with me and continue to support me ! Don't be a silent reader do drop your likes , comments ! Much love to you all .

#after edit : made some changes 😬😂 to make it look less cringe .

#re edit : and it still looks cringe asf