CHAPTER 9

*Arjun's POV *:

The next morning , Arjun called Varun to come home as it was Sunday . After a long and a tiresome day they deserve some happiness and time together he said to himself . Yesterday she just could have shouted and slapped sakshi in morning .

I always known her as a bold one she always says and does everything she thinks right at the moment. But yesterday she didn't do anything to Sakshi in morning . When I asked her about it she said "Look da , I could have said and acted out in morning but I can't . It's Varun's office , it's already a mess when she spat out everything in front of everyone .

And it all happened suddenly , I couldn't even realize what happened at that time . And after when I looked up all their eyes threw disgusting looks and I couldn't stand it and I didn't want to create a scene" .

I guessed it all before yes , I know my sister well . I know how much she loves Varun . And I damn well know why she went again . She is in a state where she can let go when someone speaks ill about her and not about the people she loves .

Sakshi spoke everything cornering Varun's activities. I guess that's why she blasted out . And when I asked her she told the exact same thing . I said right I know my sister .

This Morning I asked him to come for a outing day as it is Sunday . I literally pestered him until he accepted , I actually hate being third wheel *annoyed look* but I know if I don't do this now , it will not happen .

He is on the way but my sister here is still sleeping . I went to her bedroom to wake her up . She is sleeping like a child hugging her pillow . I was about to wake her up but Varun already reached here .

He came inside and I called him here *chuckling* , he came and saw how she was sleeping . He said not to disturb her but I had other plans *sinistral smile* . I took a bottle with water , Varun warned me not to do that , he didn't like that idea . He gave me *if you dare to make her upset , I'll kill you look* but I didn't mind *chuckling* .

I poured half of bottle on her face then ran out of the place and pushed Varun inside ( then what do you think , I'm gonna accept it , no way she will kill me for sure , so I used the option *proud smirks*) .

She immediately woke up with a irritated look , she opened her eyes and was about to shout but when she Varun there , she closed her mouth , instead woke up and went to restroom without saying anything .

I knew , I knew this girl will behave like this huh !! And went near him and said "Thanks da 🤣" he literally gave me death glare and pushed me out of room and we went out and waited for her .

*Varun's POV*:

She came out after half an hour completely ready , with a white shirt and blue jean . It suited well for her and *hehehe* I'm wearing the same , I guess she wanted us to be twinning .

There goes her brother teasing us again . He knows how much I love her , he's totally okie with it ! But that idiot always tease her and make her angry .

We then went to a mall . She took me to a store and started to select dress for me , her brother glared her and she chuckled cutely .

I always want that smile to be in her face . She then selected a blue shirt for me and a green t shirt for Arjun . We paid our bills and came out of the shop . She wispered something to Arjun he then glared her and was about to shout .

But I pulled her to my side and asked what she was wispering she nodded a no . And I asked Arjun , she signalled him a no but he said "Avaluku romba pasikutham da *glaring her*" .

I laughed and said "We told you to eat in home right , you said you were not hungry and you won't ask us till afternoon , what happened now ma" .

Both me and Arjun were laughing and she pouted and asked me with puppy eyes if I will buy her anything to eat or not .

How could I say no to that cute baby , I would have bought her no matter what but my girl here is asking me like baby now .

I immediately said " Aww , don't worry Nithya ma I'll buy you whatever you ask ! Now please stop showing that puppy innocent face ma !" , She immediately chuckled and showed her tongue to Arjun and came behind me.

He was about to chase her and shout but I signalled him not to and he said "You are literally doing everything she asks Ra , this is not good Varun ! She is doing this purposely da and you are worst , you are not even restricting her even you took the shirt she loved though you didn't like it !" , Goshhhh he told everything why the hell did he told her that .

I turned back to see her but to my relief she is already far back and calling us . I turned and shouted at him for saying this . He said "Dei ! You are not even saying no to anything she says it's not good Ra ! I know you care for her more but this is not good !" .

And I said "No da , she deserves it so she is getting it nothing is overboard here so don't confuse okie , I'll take care of her" , we then went and had our breakfast no no she had her breakfast , we then shopped some more .

We then called it a day and Arjun went to the car before leaving us both . She then spoke "Did you really like that shirt Varu , please don't lie !" She asked with innocent face , I couldn't lie to her atleast couldn't lie to her face "No ma , I just said okay as you loved it, but it's okay it will suit me well" .

She then asked sorry so many times and was about to break down , I assured her it's okie . And then she smiled and my heart rested now . I pinched her nose a little and said "You loved it right , so I like that shirt so much now , so don't worry or don't overthink ma" I said with a smile and she hugged me , aww she got emotional .

I hugged her back and then we parted and we went to respective home . I called her when I reached my home to inform her .

She again asked sorry and I consoled her again . We then spoke for long time . It's been so long since we spoke that much . I felt very happy and I know my girl loved It too . Then I wished her good night and retired to bed .

Hey readers ,
Hope u all r doing good !
What do you think about this story !
I know I'm getting views but vote count and comments are so low ! I wish you guys will open up more and do vote !
Hope you all like this chapter 💙💯

After edit : 😭😂 what am I even writing !!!